Don't Ignore The Warnings

mozza

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 hours ago, mozza said:

Thing is chaps, my life is back on track now after 7hour op the dangerous part is done, plastic tubing instead of millions of years outdated  fleshy arterys.

Need a shave tho..bugger that.. 

159216635759144906612.jpg

They could have hidden all the new tubes inside, instead of just shoving them in through your ears!  

Some people will resort to anything just to get put on the machine that goes 'pinggg'.

Get well soon, @mozza, and keep those photos of rice pudding and chicken soup coming, just to remind me that, at all costs, it is best to stay out of hospital.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Some people will resort to anything just to get put on the machine that goes 'pinggg'.

Get well soon, @mozza, and keep those photos of rice pudding and chicken soup coming, just to remind me that, at all costs, it is best to stay out of hospital.

The bloke in the next bed reminds me of you, and we are getting on like a house on fire, he's 84 year old ex painter and decorator from Asbourne, and a real cantankerous old git just  like you.

1 hour ago, mozza said:

The bloke in the next bed reminds me of you, and we are getting on like a house on fire, he's 84 year old ex painter and decorator from Asbourne, and a real cantankerous old git just  like you.

That's probably my uncle, and you're right. He is a bit of a cantankerous old git - although in his case the 'ankerous old git' bit is superfluous.

10 hours ago, FindernRam said:

If offered a test take it. 

This condition did for my father. I was speaking to him on the phone. 2 hours later he was unwell, 4 hours later he had gone. This was before the days of routine testing.

I was tested (by ultrasound) and cleared. I expected that it would be a come back every 5 years thing but apparently once you are a certain age you are unlikely to further develop the condition.

Word of warning: when being tested do NOT make reference to being pregnant. The nurse said I was only number 745 to make that joke!

@mozza glad you got through ok. 2 Friends had this op and both are hale and hearty! 

Thanks Findern, sorry about your dad!

On my brother's advice I re-checked with my GP.

He told me the same as you.

Just to let everyone know @Eddie 's cantankerous uncle and myself have been discharged from hospital with flying colours, bit more Physio and natural time healing and jobs a gud un,  thank you all for many heartfelt best wishes. Most of all I thank the Surgeons, doctors,nurses and all the Staff at The Derby Royal, you really are the best, Thank You NHS, for saving mine and eddies cantankerous uncles lifes in very restrictive and trying times.. God Bless You All.

xxx

Archived