Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

34 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Drive

9.5/10

Absolutely brilliant. Soundtrack was incredible and the fact they managed to make a few scenes work with little to no dialogue really credits the way the film was shot.

Watch it. Now.

One of those films that gets better with every watch, I remember not being that keen on it the first time I watched it but by the third time, I loved it.

If you're ever driving late at night, put on the soundtrack, it's fantastic.

20 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

One of those films that gets better with every watch, I remember not being that keen on it the first time I watched it but by the third time, I loved it.

If you're ever driving late at night, put on the soundtrack, it's fantastic.

First thing I did when I passed my test (was a late starter driving).

On 02/02/2017 at 13:35, coneheadjohn said:

Hacksaw Ridge.I'll give it a 7.

Two films in one really.An hour for the story,which I wasn't aware of and it is interesting and an hour of total carnage.

To be honest I was after the carnage part which was ok and brutal  but not as well done as Saving Private Ryan.

I mean would you really grab a torso in one hand,use it as cover whilst firing a machine gun with your free hand and charging japanese machine gun nests...meh.

I love doing that!

On 03/02/2017 at 11:07, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Drive

9.5/10

Absolutely brilliant. Soundtrack was incredible and the fact they managed to make a few scenes work with little to no dialogue really credits the way the film was shot.

Watch it. Now.

Watched it last night and we enjoyed it.

Put me off going for one of those cutthroat razor head shaves though.

Dr.Strange had the guy from Sherlock in which I've recently finished. Really good film Marvel never seem to let a film down with quite a few laughs.

7/10.

Kubo and the Two Strings fantastic film watched it with the missus and son. All 3 of us was drawn in from the start even the missus said what a great film (Usually she likes to hate the one's I choose so she can pick most of them...). Basically about a boy who plays his musical instrument to manipulate things and can tell stories too. Quite a few laughs in this one too.

8/10.

Watched Interstellar yesterday for the second time.

Maybe it's because I was in a slightly weakened state, getting over flu, but I was proper blubbing like a little girl at the end. Don't remember it having quite that effect the first time.

Anyway. Love the film. The Sci-fi elements are really well done (and apparently realistic) and effects are great but it's so much more than that. A story about a father-daughter relationships and especially dealing with loss. I certainly gave my little girl an extra big cuddle this morning.

A high 9/10 for me.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Maybe it's because I was in a slightly weakened state, getting over flu, but I was proper blubbing like a little girl at the end. Don't remember it having quite that effect the first time.

Anyway. Love the film. The Sci-fi elements are really well done (and apparently realistic) and effects are great but it's so much more than that. A story about a father-daughter relationships and especially dealing with loss. I certainly gave my little girl an extra big cuddle this morning.

A high 9/10 for me.

I agree, this film ALWAYS captivates me when I see it.

On 09/02/2017 at 10:22, Wolfie said:

A high 9/10 for me.

What a film, I watched it on a plane drinking to much red wine. Had to pretend to yawn a lot near the end so I could wipe the eyes!!! 

On 09/02/2017 at 10:22, Wolfie said:

A high 9/10 for me.

I'm in your former camp of 'seen it once and not sure what I think' certainly didn't blub, felt it was fairly slow moving too. Love Christopher Nolan, and know anything he does starts at 7/10 and will only get better...felt Interstellar was not as good as his others - Interstellar, Batman trilogy etc

8 minutes ago, r4derby said:

I'm in your former camp of 'seen it once and not sure what I think' certainly didn't blub, felt it was fairly slow moving too. Love Christopher Nolan, and know anything he does starts at 7/10 and will only get better...felt Interstellar was not as good as his others - Interstellar, Batman trilogy etc

:blink: Interstellar isn't as good as Interstellar? :p