Favourite Rams Moments? ?

Momentacy

Hello all,

The purpose of this thread is to feature the best moments from the past and present of the team.

I was wondering if any of you could reply to this thread with your favourite moments. If you have a link to a video then it would be greatly appreciated but if you do not then it is no problem, please just write the moments. I hope that this thread brings back nostalgia to some of you who may have forgotten the best moments from the past.

I like to spend my free time uncovering hidden videos online of football moments, not only from television angles but also from unseen perspectives recorded from the stands.

If you have posted your favourite moments on this thread, expect to see many of them on my Twitter account in the upcoming weeks here;

https://twitter.com/Footyments

I hope that I can give you some great memories!

I will be back regularly to post great media content that you will like.

Thanks for your time!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds away po semi final last season, late decision to go, after everything that had happened previously in the season, and having lost to them in the previous 3 matches, i will never ever forget how i felt when Marriott scored and at the final whistle.

I could've stayed and partied all night in that stadium. 

My dawn’s fade. But Gabbialoonie at the BBG fouled once more and Whistled at last , kissing the boots of the ref. Whole Popside draws breath. Jeff Winter ? 

And Boulton’s saved it. Athletico away.

Trevor Christies penalty against Rotherham.

Soft penalty to give by the ref, but Trev did the job and we went up from the 3rd division.

The main reason I remember this though is because we headed straight into town and got a Mexican wave going from the White horse pub on Victoria st up to the Cornmarket.

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Soft penalty to give by the ref

That has to be the softest penalty ever.

Sometimes I wonder if there are conspiracies in football but always against us.....I wonder if the authorities wanted us promoted.

As an aside, the first episode of the current series of "Inside No. 9" is interesting. The whole series is fantastic but that's for another forum.

On 09/03/2020 at 06:11, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

John Mcgovern's goal v Liverpool 01/05/1972 Still the most important goal in our history ☺️

Was in Vulcan Street Pop Side, got stuck in "the trench" (oldies will understand) for much of the game but saw the goal. Amazing night.

Just now, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

In the Ossie End and was smack behind it.☺️

The goal was at the Normanton End but I guess you mean behind in line with the shot. Don't think I've ever been in a packed crowd like that even though I was at the Spurs 5 0 game in 1969 our highest league attendance ever.

Archived