Favourite Rams Moments? ?

Momentacy

cant remember the exact dates but it was when graham richards was commentating (i know thats a big span of time!) but he described a massive fight of players against stoke i think, with everyone apart from the stoke keeper going at it in the back of the net. would love to see that

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ten men game at forest has to be up there for me. I think that was the last time i went to forest away actually... 

The home game against southampton was such a great moment. Everyone running onto the pitch despite the deluge of rain. 

West Brom at wembley was also a fantastic moment. Still gives me goosebumps when i think about it. 

Buxton nodding in a 90th minute winner against forest for the entire ground to erupt. 

Brighton at home in the play off semi's when everyone thought it was destiny to go up. 

5 hours ago, swanny said:

cant remember the exact dates but it was when graham richards was commentating (i know thats a big span of time!) but he described a massive fight of players against stoke i think, with everyone apart from the stoke keeper going at it in the back of the net. would love to see that

Was this the game when we had George Williams playing. Seem to remember the ball being on the line of the goal and everyone steaming in. Who’s the fatty in the pink was the main song of the day to some guy on the right then it all kicked off in the seats in the upper tier. Seem to remember stoke fans were on one side up there and we were on the other. Possibly a 2-0 win. That’s how I remember it all anyway!

Has to be the Leeds playoff game at Elland road for me, I'm getting on now, but this had everything

almost insurmountable odds coupled with their fans rubbing it in, and everything surrounding the match

which had been built up by the media to a crescendo, then, with the whole of football watching, you know

the rest,    UNBEF******LIEVABLE   ?

Watching three goals in the first half vs Benfica in a match that the experts had already written us off for!

Getting in for the last 20 minutes of the 71-72 season having spent an evening in the Baseball hotel with Scousers who had travelled  down from Merseyside and went in to the ground with me (director's entrance I believe) and congratulated us on a brilliant season!

Different times!

2 hours ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Winning the league title in 1971/72

Winning the league title in 1974/75

Beating Forest 4-1 league 1979

Beating Forest 2-0 in the Cup 1983

Beating Forest 5-0 Bryson hat trick

Beating Forest at their place 3-2 in the FA cup after going 2-0 down plus Savage twirling a Derby scarf as an added bonus.

Beating Forest 3-1 at their place in the league during the Nigel Clough era

Beating Forest "We only need ten men game"

There's just a few.

Don't you like Forest or summat?

Archived