Forest at home moved for TV (surprise surprise)

admira

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew it would happen. The price of the ticket (general sale) is ridiculous though and I won't be going -- £37 minimum is a lot to ask. As good a day it usually is (and I've been to many of these matches), I just can't warrant the money. I think we'll bring 26k to 28k tops but we could sell out if we charged a reasonable ticket price and didn't put so many ordinary working people off.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Very relieved that this isn’t on a Sunday. It would have clashed with my niece’s christening. My sister was absolutely fuming when I initially suggested that I might prioritise this over a ceremony that I fundamentally disagree with.

Now you can have them both! 

See the game normally & skip that terrifying and zealous child drowning session without using football as an excuse!

48 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Ahhhh a Derby V Florist game played on a Saturday at 3pm. Imagine that, wouldn’t that be nice. 

I suffer from nocturia, So kicking off at 12.30pm it wont imPEEd me when i'm at the match ? where dayturia would.

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Police wouldn't have that, let alone TV.

Why ever not, seriously when was the last time there was serious trouble at a game? Actually if alcohol related trouble is the issue then a early kick seems to be worse, everyone is on it at 7am. I am sure that makes it worse 

22 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

No 12.30 kick off ever has any atmosphere. It's the wrong time to play football. Hate games then. Feel it will have a significantly detrimental effect on our chances. 

Yeah you are right....that 12:15 kick off in March 2014 was a rubbish atmosphere and definitely had a detrimental impact on our chances that day...…….Remind me gain, what was the score that day...?

I can picture the scene already... We go unbeaten from now until then... including tomorrow night. 
We'll be strolling to the stadium with our tail feathers splayed wide and bright.  Our Cocka's will be hooped.  Our confidence sky high.  Our heads held higher than at any point since May last year.  

... and now they go and put it on the telly! 

This is only gonna end one way now.  I can't get that bloody image of Psycho dancing across our pitch out of my head now! 

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, europia said:

Seems a bit pathetic really. What have the police to be concerned about? 

Experience sadly.  More pathetic that a few morons can't have a few beers before a match without causing bother and ruining it for the rest of us.

Archived