Forest at home moved for TV (surprise surprise)

admira

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Experience sadly.  More pathetic that a few morons can't have a few beers before a match without causing bother and ruining it for the rest of us.

That's a shame. I know things used to get a bit violent years ago. Didn't realise it was still a serious issue.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Experience sadly.  More pathetic that a few morons can't have a few beers before a match without causing bother and ruining it for the rest of us.

It is pointless though. 

3pm kick off pubs open at 11am, 12.30 kick off they'll open at 8.30am.

Where's the gain?

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

It is pointless though. 

3pm kick off pubs open at 11am, 12.30 kick off they'll open at 8.30am.

Where's the gain?

You are right, if the morons who want a bust up want a drink they will start whenever.

Tough one for the police, damned if you do and all that.

Sith Happens
10 hours ago, europia said:

That's a shame. I know things used to get a bit violent years ago. Didn't realise it was still a serious issue.

Im told, though have never experienced it, that Alfreton is horrendous when Sheff Weds come to play as they all stop there on the way. Guess its the minority but the minority can be pretty scary.

Only last season we had some pissed up  young lads from leeds trying to get in mine and my dads faces and try and get a reaction out of us...i mean me knocking on 50 and my 80 yo dad....we just ignored them which i think wound them up even more but when it was clear we werent going to retaliate they moved on. 

Its sad people (some) cant just have a few beers and enjoy without turning into morons.

42 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Im told, though have never experienced it, that Alfreton is horrendous when Sheff Weds come to play as they all stop there on the way. Guess its the minority but the minority can be pretty scary.

Only last season we had some pissed up  young lads from leeds trying to get in mine and my dads faces and try and get a reaction out of us...i mean me knocking on 50 and my 80 yo dad....we just ignored them which i think wound them up even more but when it was clear we werent going to retaliate they moved on. 

Its sad people (some) cant just have a few beers and enjoy without turning into morons.

The worst place I've seen is if you turn left out of the away end at Elland Road and walk up towards the Billy Bremner statue. Always trouble, especially when Derby have won and the small groups of our fans that walk that way are singing and goading. When I walk that way to meet my Leeds-supporting uncle, I join in with the singing because I'm proud of my team, but I don't bother winding the Leeds fans up, and I'm always ready to make a swift exit if there's real trouble.

I've been to 1 Derby Forest match in my life, it was recently, and it finished 0-0, at Pride Park. I couldn't believe it. And £40 i think each for the privilege.. Took the ex who's not a big football fan, told her how good it would be. 

We're not together anymore... 

Not because of the match, mind. 

Never going again

Archived