Coronavirus

1of4

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Has the narrative changed from save the NHS to completely stop anyone from getting the virus because if it did then I must have missed that.

Since when was it either or in anyone's mind bar your own? I don't think many, if any, are expecting us to fully eradicate the virus anyway. It just seems like everything else you post at the moment, this is yet another a straw man argument; we all want lockdowns, we all think everything the government says is true, It's never-ending!

Seriously, spending all day, every day on this thread trying to justify your mindset can't be good for your physical or mental heath. As soon as one line of argument gets debunked you just revert to something else and the very next day you're back obsessively pushing the same arguments that have already been debunked, yet you wonder why folk ask about your objectives. Out of the nigh on 18,000 posts on here, how many do you suppose are yours? Therein lies the answer I suspect.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Since when was it either or in anyone's mind bar your own? I don't think many, if any, are expecting us to fully eradicate the virus anyway. It just seems like everything else you post at the moment, this is yet another a straw man argument; we all want lockdowns, we all think everything the government says is true, It's never-ending!

Seriously, spending all day, every day on this thread trying to justify your mindset can't be good for your physical or mental heath. As soon as one line of argument gets debunked you just revert to something else and the very next day you're back obsessively pushing the same arguments that have already been debunked, yet you wonder why folk ask about your objectives. Out of the nigh on 18,000 posts on here, how many do you suppose are yours? Therein lies the answer I suspect.

Thanks for worrying about my mental health.

I'd be more worried about yourself I was you. 

Incessantly following my posts so that you can post a laughing emoji on them, in an attempt to launch a response so you can launch a tirade of abuse...well it really cant be good for your mental health.

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Thanks for worrying about my mental health.

I'd be more worried about yourself I was you. 

Incessantly following my posts so that you can post a laughing emoji on them, in an attempt to launch a response so you can launch a tirade of abuse...well it really cant be good for your mental health.

I've just been and counted reactions to your last 50 posts on this thread. Are you sure it's incessant? 

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well 6 laughing emojis without responding to any of the posts, to add to the hundreds that went before his outburst on Friday.

So 6 out of 50 is "incessant"? I counted 5, but maybe I missed one. But 44 out of 50 didn't? 

Have you posted the laugh emoji in response at all? 

2 hours ago, Norman said:

Tell you what I'm a fan of. An extra few weeks of school in the summer. 

Virus doesn't do well in hotter temperatures, you can have windows open for ventilation and kids can catch up with missed education. 

Depends on how tired teachers are I suppose.....

I’m always a bit confused with this ,, hot countries are supposed to be suffering just as much if not more than the cold ones??‍♂️

1 minute ago, GboroRam said:

So 6 out of 50 is "incessant"? I counted 5, but maybe I missed one. But 44 out of 50 didn't? 

Have you posted the laugh emoji in response at all? 

You'd think he might actually read the specific posts to see what the common theme is. Anyway, I'm offski before I have another one of my outbursts ?

2 hours ago, Albert said:

...so this data, which was discussed to death on here several months back (with the Q1 data) is all the data you're working with? Bed occupancy isn't a strong measure of what you're claiming at all, for the reasons that I, and others, discussed with you. This is also an extremely coarse measure, though that's a different point. 

Honestly, if this is the only data you're providing, then the previous point about you having no reason for your claim has been strengthened by your post here. 

Wow ,,, a double this has been discussed ?

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Getting a bit concerned about the Pfizer jabs .  Keep hearing about the Oxford but very little information about how the Pfizer is dealing with the Kent/ SA strains .  We're using a lot of this at the minute.

Any clear data out there ?

Yes, it's higher efficacy against the SA than AZ based on results to date. To be honest, nothing I have seen "yet" indicates any of the vaccines won't be effective in dealing with serious illness from COVID.

Archived