Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

So everyone just 'sits around' for 30 days?

Pretty much, yeah.  i had the primary school info wrong, it got lost in translation between wife and i.  No school on Monday and take status of how to continue.  For the older kids, it's easy to work the school projects through the internet, it's the little kids that create a problem both in the school and their homes of course.

Sith Happens
Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

In fairness, loo roll always seemed to be expensive when I looked on amazon

I can't work out what annoys me more,  the cost of loo roll on amazon,  or the fact you price it up on a regular basis ?

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Pet food and cleaning products such as dishwasher tablets and laundry detergent are some of my other popular searches ?

Pervert ?

18 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

In fairness, loo roll always seemed to be expensive when I looked on amazon

Toilet roll is fast becoming the new fredo bar for a barometer of the economy  ??

1 hour ago, SchtivePesley said:

There was no paracetomol to be had in town earlier. Both Superdrugs, Sainsburys, Tesco, Manor - all sold out

It's not a cure you numpties!

It might be for the hangover you've got through trying to forget everything that's going on around you.

8 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Was in Covent garden about an hour ago and the place was derserted. Pubs around there very quiet. Not a lot of tourists and Londoners seem to have gone home. Very very strange.

Well, not really. 

In a statement, Jet 2 said: “In response to local measures introduced throughout Spain to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the closure of bars, restaurants, shops and activities including any water sports, we have taken the decision to cancel all flights to Mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands with immediate effect.

You know when you look around at the selfishness and stupidity of people don't you think Coronavirus might be the good guy in all this. 

On black Friday you have them physically fighting over teles. 

Now they're fighting over hand soap and toilet roll. 

Anyone else struggling to feel concern for the general public? 

I mean if there was s a virus to end the world I don't think this fantasy civilised country we live in would hold up. I picture people trampling on kids to get to safety. 

Ah well, this will all be done with in 6 months and everyone can go back to pretending they aren't Bamfords. 

I'll be going to the shop later to buy 4 bog rolls. Just 4. My regular weekly use in my house. I could buy 40 but I'm not a ducking *********

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Some advice applies. self isolation and wash your hands

And catch it in a tissue 

Archived