Coronavirus

1of4

6 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Which questions from members of the general public? I think, for a politician, he’s handling the questions and answers well.

Hmmmm let see now

When some one asked him if he has been to his holiday home he had face like thunder that yes to me.

Also when some one said you been holding meeting room full of people and were not 2m apart.

He looked like how freaking did know that and looked like going to have ago at that person. Then BBC 1 news came on.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having seen at least 300 people on Westminster bridge last night , surrounded by at least six paramedics sat amongst it taking photos.. police and emergency services everywhere, I'm getting a bit fed up with this game.  I have now come to the conclusion that if I'm unfortunate enough to have a gravely ill relative in hospital there will be an issue if they try to stop me seeing them should the worst happen . Why should I have a loved one leaving this world without someone to comfort them if this totally duck wittery is constantly tolerated, particularly as it may be one of these inconsiderate a -holes who put them there in the first place.

Rant over .

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hmmmm let see now

When some one asked him if he has been to his holiday home he had face like thunder that yes to me.

Also when some one said you been holding meeting room full of people and were not 2m apart.

He looked like how freaking did know that and looked like going to have ago at that person. Then BBC 1 news came on.

A similar situation for me.

I brought this female home who proceded to casually slip out of her clothes.

She dimmed the lights and kissed my ear.

I decided this was the right time for us both to enoy ourselves....Then the BBC1 news came on.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

It's all very much self promotion.

As is people videoing themselves in the street clapping the NHS.

How about putting your phone down and spending a minute or 2 actually thinking about why you are clapping, rather than how many likes you can get on Facebook. 

Have a read of this ?

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-woman-named-and-shamed-by-neighbours-on-facebook-for-not-joining-clap-for-carers-11978192

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hmmmm let see now

Well, I can’t that I’ve seen either of those questions but I’ve not watched the press conference every night so, fair enough but, if those are the only two they’re not good but not exactly the most serious examples of skipping over questions from the public.

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Well, I can’t that I’ve seen either of those questions but I’ve not watched the press conference every night so, fair enough but, if those are the only two they’re not good but not exactly the most serious examples of skipping over questions from the public.

But they expect to keep to the rules but they dont. 

8 hours ago, Archied said:

For me the real irritant is the constant clamour of celebrity s to fill our screens doing a song or a dance or something that far more to do with their need for attention than to entertain and give back ,, there ive said it grumpy old git 

Celebrity SAS. 

I got to just before the 1st advert break, it was ok, then it turned into the Katie Price look at me show. OFF. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

But they expect to keep to the rules but they dont. 

They expect us to for our own benefit not theirs. I agree, politicians should abide by the rules but if they don’t, that’s not a good reason for the rest of us to ignore them if we care about our own loved ones. As I say, I’ve not seen these rumours or stories about Hancock but, I’ll take your word for it.

9 hours ago, Archied said:

For me the real irritant is the constant clamour of celebrity s to fill our screens doing a song or a dance or something that far more to do with their need for attention than to entertain and give back ,, there ive said it grumpy old git 

A man after my own heart. I’ve just had to switch off the six o’clock news when they went to a piece with Micheal Ball getting to number 1 with captain Tom Moore doing a duet of You’ll Never Walk Alone. If ever there was a profile raising exercise for Ball this is it. 

If anyone I knew bought this recording I would take a very dim view of their faculties. Boy do I hate this kind of thing. 

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

@Inverurie Ram have you seen this? Actually, is it you?

No.

On the basis I'm not a lardie so and so, don't wear ridiculous sun glasses, or have a ridiculous sticker on the interior roof of my car, or film myself destroying a classic song whilst in a car, I think you can work out the rest.......plus I can't believe I'm in this thread.........I'm going to Crawl right out of here.

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

No.

On the basis I'm not a lardie so and so, don't wear ridiculous sun glasses, or have a ridiculous sticker on the interior roof of my car, or film myself destroying a classic song whilst in a car, I think you can work out the rest.......plus I can't believe I'm in this thread.........I'm going to Crawl right out of here.

Please explain to me whilst I love the 3 Wedding Present songs I know, with Kennedy maybe in my top 100 tunes, but I never listened to any more. Where should I start. The George Best album?

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

A man after my own heart. I’ve just had to switch off the six o’clock news when they went to a piece with Micheal Ball getting to number 1 with captain Tom Moore doing a duet of You’ll Never Walk Alone. If ever there was a profile raising exercise for Ball this is it. 

If anyone I knew bought this recording I would take a very dim view of their faculties. Boy do I hate this kind of thing. 

Made me realize Jerry Marsden can sing better than Micheal Ball.

14 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Please explain to me whilst I love the 3 Wedding Present songs I know, with Kennedy maybe in my top 100 tunes, but I never listened to any more. Where should I start. The George Best album?

My Favourite Dress is maybe one of the best songs ever, other than that, I know not of them, Leeds scum ? 

51 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Maybe we should have a listening party thread?

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

They expect us to for our own benefit not theirs. I agree, politicians should abide by the rules but if they don’t, that’s not a good reason for the rest of us to ignore them if we care about our own loved ones. As I say, I’ve not seen these rumours or stories about Hancock but, I’ll take your word for it.

Once again today he been caught out saying no more brits aboard yet some vedio call thing ask how come still 15k still coming through our doors and not even tested through ours doors at air ports and his laim anwser saying will not affect your local areas I was thinking you talking bankers mate you have not got a clue.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Once again today he been caught out saying no more brits aboard yet some vedio call thing ask how come still 15k still coming through our doors and not even tested through ours doors at air ports and his laim anwser saying will not affect your local areas I was thinking you talking bankers mate you have not got a clue.

They’re not brits mate, he said no more brits onboard any cruise ships.
did you hear something different?

Archived