v Luton Town (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute woeful i know its a different team than the cup game but still the same coaching going on and it makes you wonder what we are trying to achieve in training because it aint happening on the field.

We have a deflected goal to show for tonight's excuse of a performance,if we do happen to get a points deduction we are in real trouble

Every tackle; no matter how normal, simply requires a "HEYYYYY" from the Luton player as they go down and its a FK every. single. time. 

Just now, GrimsbyRam said:

Bizarre subs there Knight is the one one with energy. Lawrence and waghorn very lucky to be on still

Lawrence as per usual has done nothing. I really cannot understand why he continues to get picked, he has done nothing for ages to warrant a starting place. It baffles me. Sometimes wonder if Cocu should have gone to specsavers...

Just now, DanS1992 said:

Lawrence as per usual has done nothing. I really cannot understand why he continues to get picked, he has done nothing for ages to warrant a starting place. It baffles me. Sometimes wonder if Cocu should have gone to specsavers...

Because; as has been discussed at severe length, our other options for that left sided AM role do even less than he does. 

Archived