South stand

Dcfc-1884

I think we need to get ultra flags in the south stand and be a team that people don’t want to come to out ground cus our fans we are capable cus we can be the loudest team in the championship but it’s not consistent and defo need to keep singing when losing 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the people round us don’t sing at all, they’re more bothered about slagging players off.
We’re bang in the middle of the SS, there’s a pocket of 20 or so near the drummer at the front who sing and what sounds like a similar number up the back towards the away fans.

id love it if we could get everyone going, but I doubt it would ever happen apart from one or two games a season.

29 minutes ago, curb said:

Most of the people round us don’t sing at all, they’re more bothered about slagging players off.
We’re bang in the middle of the SS, there’s a pocket of 20 or so near the drummer at the front who sing and what sounds like a similar number up the back towards the away fans.

id love it if we could get everyone going, but I doubt it would ever happen apart from one or two games a season.

It’s improved recently. The game vs Charlton was probably the best in a ‘nothing’ game for quite some time. 

1 hour ago, Dcfc-1884 said:

I think we need to get ultra flags in the south stand and be a team that people don’t want to come to out ground cus our fans we are capable cus we can be the loudest team in the championship but it’s not consistent and defo need to keep singing when losing 

It’s a great idea, Crystal Palace do it well.

9 hours ago, curb said:

Agree about the moaners, but the rest is just not true. South Standers DO sing.

9 hours ago, Dcfc-1884 said:

Think it's been a little better most recently bud. With the whole FFP thing and seemingly everyone outside the club wanting us to fail, there's been a growing siege mentality and I kinda like that. Would be great to turn PP into a cauldron of noise though, as you've said. 

11 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Sit in the West stand then. Right load of ultras we are. Once saw someone threaten to throw their prawn sarnie at the away fans if they wouldn’t stop calling Derby a shithole. Allestree and Quarndon are lovely places to Drive through they said.

I think the South Stand need to pipe down a little - Often my Butler can't hear me ordering another bottle of Moet cos I sit a little too close to them

16 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I think the South Stand need to pipe down a little - Often my Butler can't hear me ordering another bottle of Moet cos I sit a little too close to them

I prefer Mumm champagne myself. Very quaffable during a Saturday afternoon game of the old association football I do say so myself.

Archived