Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, S8TY said:

All this talk of wingers and Byrne but I wonder if we have a striker lined up that no one has even mentioned as yet

I don't know why but i have a feeling its going to be a shock signing ....shocked ken thompson GIF by BBC

I’m mentally preparing for a Paterson type shock.

Anything better than a last minute loan is a bonus.

13 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

I’m mentally preparing for a Paterson type shock.

Anything better than a last minute loan is a bonus.

There really hasn’t been many names banded about apart from Roberts I’m hopeful we have someone no one has yet mentioned ...Byrne and Jozwiak expected to be announced imminently ...don’t know much about Jozwiak but I’ve always rated Byrne ...fans will like his work ethic and pace 

Turkish news (fotospor.com) reporting that Galatasary have missed out on Jozwiak and he's coming here; although in a bizarre twist of fate I think they're reporting that based on the DET article ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Turkish news (fotospor.com) reporting that Galatasary have missed out on Jozwiak and he's coming here; although in a bizarre twist of fate I think they're reporting that based on the DET article ? 

All of these journos and outlets are just on a merry-go-round using each others content as the basis of their story. 

I reckon of all the sports writers in football about 5% of them actually have insider info. The other 95% just spin content off the back of them. 

18 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Oh god, you've found the Turkish Derbyshire Live.

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

Nicholson usually very conservative in his actual writing. I think this means these deals are done.

So even when they write a click worthy story they still have to slyly bait us by having Harry Wilson in the pic aha

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

So even when they write a click worthy story they still have to slyly bait us by having Harry Wilson in the pic aha

I've read that article, and I think they've made me so cynical that nothing in it reads like their own news or reporting. Looks like they've just added up all other stories. Doesn't even say "Derbyshire Live understands..." like it's their own sources.

17 minutes ago, Topram said:

Nicholson has been getting a lot of poo on twitter hope he’s not doing this as a wind up ?

Me too , jozwiak is levels above the wingers we've had over the last few years and byrne is a quality championship RB , currently id have him over bogle in the starting 11 any day of the week

Archived