Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's a very complex assertion to make. You could argue that if Butterfield Johnson and Anya had all propelled us to the Premiership then whatever we paid for them would have been a mere bauble. But as we palpably failed to get there then their price tags were compared against this failure. Sliding doors moment.

Not complex at all in fact very simple, if you only pay what you think something is worth then you should be content with the deal. Paying over the odds is simply compromising your own judgement.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Not complex at all in fact very simple, if you only pay what you think something is worth then you should be content with the deal. Paying over the odds is simply compromising your own judgement.

It's the context though that you use the yardstick against. 

3 hours ago, sage said:

@Van der MoodHoover

Anything to say for yourself?

I'm petsonally devastated that anyone could associate a man of my standing with Eastleigh......

.....that's East of the M3! They eat their children and fornicate with miscellaneous livestock over there!

Its like Hyson Green only sunnier.....?

Chandler's Ford Sage,  Chandler's Ford.....

7 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'm petsonally devastated that anyone could associate a man of my standing with Eastleigh......

.....that's East of the M3! They eat their children and fornicate with miscellaneous livestock over there!

4 miles away?   hmmm

14 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Sounds like parts of Derbyshire and Staffordshire.

36 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Well.....I’m afraid he just looks ? to me. 
walk away, please.

The reported fee is €4 million. According to google that’s about £3.6mil.

I do fear he’s going to be built up too much and we will expect him to be the best winger in the league, which for the price he’d cost, I don’t expect.

However for a similar price you could’ve got one Nick Blackman with 6 months left on his contract. Double that price and you can get yourself a 28-year-old Sone Aluko.

There has to be some attempt to get value for money in this division, which we seem to be trying to do finally. There also needs to be some middle ground between ? or ?, or else he’s in a no-win situation before he even begins.

I'm going to be the one that says it........ they might as well have shopped his head onto a black players body. Probably would have been more believable than "mr my head is about 4 inches too far to the right"

I probably could have done better in deluxe paint 3 on my old amiga 500

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

For him to be one of the players Cocu hoped to have in by Saturday game you would expect a major development tomorrow at the latest really, same with any other potential incomings. 

I can't see him signing someone now and playing them straight away over the current players 

32 minutes ago, Kernow said:

The reported fee is €4 million. According to google that’s about £3.6mil.

I do fear he’s going to be built up too much and we will expect him to be the best winger in the league, which for the price he’d cost, I don’t expect.

However for a similar price you could’ve got one Nick Blackman with 6 months left on his contract. Double that price and you can get yourself a 28-year-old Sone Aluko.

There has to be some attempt to get value for money in this division, which we seem to be trying to do finally. There also needs to be some middle ground between ? or ?, or else he’s in a no-win situation before he even begins.

Irrespective of the fee I just don’t see anything in the highlight snippets to get excited about?

i’m bemused by the Fan reaction. 
all these posters suddenly getting aroused. I have absolutely no idea what you are seeing.

4 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I can't see him signing someone now and playing them straight away over the current players 

I can, if Rooney is fit we wont play 352/532 it will be back to 4231/433, with no Lawrence, Waghorn and probably Holmes we wont have many options out wide other than Whittaker & Knight

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Irrespective of the fee I just don’t see anything in the highlight snippets to get excited about?

i’m bemused by the Fan reaction. 
all these posters suddenly getting aroused. I have absolutely no idea what you are seeing.

Maybe they see a 22-year-old raw talent who has begun to break into his national team. Maybe it’s refreshing to see us thinking outside of the box and looking at a market of cheaper players with high potential that could give us a huge profit in the not so distant future.

It makes a big change from overpaying for players at clubs in this country, or relying on loans. I can’t blame people for getting excited, even if you’ve written him off before he’s touched down in England.

Archived