Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Never ceases to amaze me how other clubs effortlessly manage to progress their external recruitment whilst our business is invariably like pulling teeth. Would strongly suspect is down to the individuals concerned. 

Do you go on other team's forums and follow every bit of transfer news that comes in?

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Never ceases to amaze me how other clubs effortlessly manage to progress their external recruitment whilst our business is invariably like pulling teeth. Would strongly suspect is down to the individuals concerned. 

Exactly! Why not tie up the deal before he goes on international duty?? We are so far behind when it comes to transfers! Shot ourselves in the foot with this one! 

1 minute ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Exactly! Why not tie up the deal before he goes on international duty?? We are so far behind when it comes to transfers! Shot ourselves in the foot with this one! 

Because we had to wait for the embargo to be lifted and sell a couple of full backs to raise the deposit.

10 minutes ago, Shaftesbury Street said:

Our man Baz just suggested 4mill has changed to 5mill in 24 hours. This now makes sense.

That bloke is a chancer who makes risk and reward predictions based on the news that’s being recycled by the media, hoping that they come true 

It’s strange how he didn’t know about the inflated fee until Sky sports put it out, then all of a sudden, as if by magic he knows how much and what the new transfer fee is ?

it’s comical

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It'll be the same for them mate. We aren't as heavily invested in other teams or follow their local press 

1 minute ago, deanoakaram4life said:

Might be something to do with having to sell before we could buy, not forgetting the fact that we were reported as being under a soft embargo until a couple of weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Derbados said:

That bloke is a chancer who makes risk and reward predictions based on the news that’s being recycled by the media, hoping that they come true 

It’s strange how he didn’t know about the inflated fee until Sky sports put it out, then all of a sudden, as if by magic he knows how much and what the new transfer fee is ?

it’s comical

Doesn't stop people on twitter noshing him off like he's some sort of oracle. 

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I just put two boxes on the floor, one with 'yes' and one with 'no' written on it. I let my cat in and it went and stood in the box with 'no' on it. 

Lock the thread. 

The relationship you have with your cat seems very similar to the one I have with my wife.

Archived