Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Is it just me but anyone seen Sibbo’s tweet looking for yesterday’s Forest score? Shows Jozwiak and Lucas Joao in his search history. Possible confirmation they’re income this week?

Joao would fit the profile of the kind of forward we are looking for. Interesting. 

20 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Joao would fit the profile of the kind of forward we are looking for. Interesting. 

No it isn’t. It was some random bloke searching players, nothing to do with Sibley. This is how terrible rumours start. 

On 04/09/2020 at 20:34, MACKWORTHRAM said:

That article from Tom Thorogood.

I saw it earlier in the day that same story. 

He's just added the bit about Derby being used to up the fee.

But that video is still pretty damning. Plus people have asked Steve Nicholson about the video and he's not responded.

I honestly think he'll sign next week.

Even if he doesn't. The fact that we've not given Jozefzoon a squad number means we must be extremely confident of at least 1 winger coming in. We needed at least 1 with Jozefzoon. Now he's pretty much gone we definitely need 2.

Same with JHI not getting a squad number. He's our 3rd choice striker as it stands and he's not got a squad number. So we must be confident of getting a striker in too.

Tom Thorogood is an English teacher based in Mexico, who writes very good articles that can be very convincing. How he can be correct with his articles baffles me. What connections or sources does he have living in Mexico.

Here's my theory, Kamil is the same age as Krystian Bielik. Kamil started at his current club at 13 in 2011, Krystian was also a youth player at Lech Poznan from 2012 to 2014. Both players have played for Poland U16s, U17s, U18s, U19s, U21s and the senior side and being the same age have been together in the respective age group squads. We were linked with Kamil earlier this year. Kamil squad number at Lech Poznan is 7. Number 7 is vacant at Derby. The player when walking towards the Polish squads hotel replied "Lada Moment" when someone shouted "Derby". We all know what that is, when translated "Any Moment" On Transfermarkt site he is valued at £3.6m. Cocu did not play Lowe or Bogle against Barrow, they were not even on the bench. Does some club not want them cup-tied. Surely we need to sell before we can buy. Cocu mentioned in an interview that some players will leave and that hopefully a winger and striker will come in soon.  Latest rumour is that Max Lowe had a medical at Sheffield today and is transferring for £3m. Bogle is to follow. I expect Derby to make an announcement by at least Tuesday that we have signed a Polish international winger.

5 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Tom Thorogood is an English teacher based in Mexico, who writes very good articles that can be very convincing. How he can be correct with his articles baffles me. What connections or sources does he have living in Mexico.

Here's my theory, Kamil is the same age as Krystian Bielik. Kamil started at his current club at 13 in 2011, Krystian was also a youth player at Lech Poznan from 2012 to 2014. Both players have played for Poland U16s, U17s, U18s, U19s, U21s and the senior side and being the same age have been together in the respective age group squads. We were linked with Kamil earlier this year. Kamil squad number at Lech Poznan is 7. Number 7 is vacant at Derby. The player when walking towards the Polish squads hotel replied "Lada Moment" when someone shouted "Derby". We all know what that is, when translated "Any Moment" On Transfermarkt site he is valued at £3.6m. Cocu did not play Lowe or Bogle against Barrow, they were not even on the bench. Does some club not want them cup-tied. Surely we need to sell before we can buy. Cocu mentioned in an interview that some players will leave and that hopefully a winger and striker will come in soon.  Latest rumour is that Max Lowe had a medical at Sheffield today and is transferring for £3m. Bogle is to follow. I expect Derby to make an announcement by at least Tuesday that we have signed a Polish international winger.

I am preying this is true, would be a great signing, at this level. A player to get us of our seats, once we are allowed back into football stadiums, that is lol

12 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

He's gonna be brilliant for Galatasaray

My mate says he's just seen him in the Polish club on Kedleston Road having a vodka with Bielik, Tomasz Cywka, the bloke whose name I can't be bothered looking up how to spell and Kazimierz Deyna (RIP) who was really good in my World Cup Stars Top Trumps back in the late 70s, although was a bit of a disappointment at Man City. He said that Kamil was off down Sadler Gate with John Fashanu looking for houses. I think we can safely say that the deal is done. Welcome to Derby son!

7 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

My mate says he's just seen him in the Polish club on Kedleston Road having a vodka with Bielik, Tomasz Cywka, the bloke whose name I can't be bothered looking up how to spell and Kazimierz Deyna (RIP) who was really good in my World Cup Stars Top Trumps back in the late 70s, although was a bit of a disappointment at Man City. He said that Kamil was off down Sadler Gate with John Fashanu looking for houses. I think we can safely say that the deal is done. Welcome to Derby son!

Was Jan Tomaszewski the POLISH GOAL KEEPING CLOWN with them ?

Archived