Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Srg said:

You're so gullible, can I interest you in a bus with bold lies and unsubstantiated claims written on the side?

Trying to think of a smart come-back but I'm bang to rights, aren't I? 

The bus jibe is a little unfair though as even I knew Forest were never going to get promoted.

16 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

If we don’t sign him after 34 pages, I’m going to print the entire thread and send it to Maison Benet for kindling.

2 minutes ago, Shaftesbury Street said:

Psh nothing, The George Thorne thread was huuuge before he signed. 

Not checked the entire log but I'm pretty sure this would be the longest thread dedicated to a player we didn't end up signing. 

A few threads went into the high 20s - they're the highest I can find, can't find one that hit page 30. Thought that was mildly interesting ? 

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Not checked the entire log but I'm pretty sure this would be the longest thread dedicated to a player we didn't end up signing. 

A few threads went into the high 20s - they're the highest I can find, can't find one that hit page 30. Thought that was mildly interesting ? 

No chance. Who was that midfielder that playted for Swansea, rumbled on all summer that we wanted him, we didn't sign him, then he got badly injured early into the next season....???

That thread must have been a big 'un.

1 minute ago, Needlesh said:

No chance. Who was that midfielder that playted for Swansea, rumbled on all summer that we wanted him, we didn't sign him, then he got badly injured early into the next season....???

That thread must have been a big 'un.

Ferrie Bode 

55 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Some people have too much time on their hands.

Do you like babysitting or dog walking?

Archived