Cocu's English is improving.

Raminphilippines

Watching Cocu's post match interview after the Hull game I noticed a huge improvement in his English. When he first came to Derby it was painful listening to his interviews as he seemed like he was translating every line as he went. I did think at the time he would struggle to inspire the team because of his poor English. 
Could it be that the team is now more inspired because Cocu's English has improved and so is easier to listen to? 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Raminphilippines said:

Watching Cocu's post match interview after the Hull game I noticed a huge improvement in his English. When he first came to Derby it was painful listening to his interviews as he seemed like he was translating every line as he went. I did think at the time he would struggle to inspire the team because of his poor English. 
Could it be that the team is now more inspired because Cocu's English has improved and so is easier to listen to? 

His English is certainly better than Bielsa's and Ramage, for that metter!)

On 19/01/2020 at 01:08, Raminphilippines said:

Probably because you've heard Rooney speak, ?. Anything from anybody sounds perfectly good English after that other than Waggers dialect which is probably more Dutch than Cocu 's

Archived