v Northampton Town (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Shouldn't his assistant team be helping him out? 

One missing it I can understand, but the assistant and the fourth official too?

I would say Lino should be seeing that looking back 

4 minutes ago, Finch said:

Ref Decides not to make a crap match worse so turns a blind eye. Gawd we're awful.

Assistant Ref also, Don't think we're awfull, Just not very good, Martin playing out wide doesn't help, Refs excuse....I was to far behind to see clearly ?

Think it was always going to be that type of first half to be honest. Them hitting long balls, physical game, harrying, bobbly surface. We’ve made a 8 changes, we’re never gona come out playing slick football when that team aren’t playing together on a regular basis. Always going to be a war of attrition. Think wisdom and knight have looked really tidy and played well.
They’re the stand outs for Derby for me.
It’s gona be more of the same second half I think. Keep it tight don’t concede, they’ll start to tire after 65/70 mins and it will open up for us to be able to play more our normal game. Could go either way but I’m quietly confident.

3 minutes ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Think it was always going to be that type of first half to be honest. Them hitting long balls, physical game, harrying, bobbly surface. We’ve made a 8 changes, we’re never gona come out playing slick football when that team aren’t playing together on a regular basis. Always going to be a war of attrition. Think wisdom and knight have looked really tidy and played well.
They’re the stand outs for Derby for me.
It’s gona be more of the same second half I think. Keep it tight don’t concede, they’ll start to tire after 65/70 mins and it will open up for us to be able to play more our normal game. Could go either way but I’m quietly confident.

Also, it’s not the kind of game you want Forsyth up against that Oliver for me. Much rather Clarke 

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Really is as bad a refereeing decision as you will see that. 

The referee might have an excuse if his view was obscured by players but the chief culprit is the linesman - there was absolutely nothing to stop him seeing what was happening. Linesman frustrate me even more than this current breed of wannabe PL refs - and that's saying something!

Archived