Krystian Bielik ACL Injury

Tornado

11 minutes ago, RamNut said:

No. It was deffo his knee. Wasn’t there something about him tearing the ligament and it wasn’t totally snapped therefore he had a bit of a patch repair rather than the full monty op? And the repair needed a repair? Or am I just getting old and confusing it with something on Pet Rescue?

I don't remember that. You could be right but not sure. 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RamNut said:

No. It was deffo his knee. Wasn’t there something about him tearing the ligament and it wasn’t totally snapped therefore he had a bit of a patch repair rather than the full monty op? And the repair needed a repair? Or am I just getting old and confusing it with something on Pet Rescue?

When he broke his leg, he had a few setbacks because he developed an infection and had to have further surgeries. That's why he didn't feature at all the following season after the break and it took just over an entire year to come back.

That's about all I remember

2 hours ago, Dethorn said:

I wonder when/if we will see Bielik and Rooney on the pitch together ?

Considering Rooney is only contracted to the end of next season it may be never.

28 minutes ago, Tombo said:

When he broke his leg, he had a few setbacks because he developed an infection and had to have further surgeries. That's why he didn't feature at all the following season after the break and it took just over an entire year to come back.

That's about all I remember

yes that happened too. 
i remember him going into a thumping 50/50 and then stop and start fiddling with his knee. As if it was all a bit loose. 

4 hours ago, cheron85 said:

We're really not having a good time with injuries this season are we?

The only minor saving grace is Bird's been playing very well so we're not as sparse in that position as we might be otherwise

To be fair we haven't been having a good time with injuries for a while , who ran a black cat over ? 

Ducking Agents saying the club was not right to play him ...seeing more of this type of thing now like Pogbas agent being a twit and advising he needs an op

i would tell this rick to reel his neck in ...most agents know duck all about football and guess what? we are paying his wages ...so shut the F up....agents are seriously now trying to influence team decisions ...joke!! if I were DCFC I’d tell him to do one!!! 

If his agent is anything like Keogh then he is a t1t short of an avery.

Alarm bells rang for me when Bielik said he wanted to play in the prem within a couple of years come what may. People took that as ambition, I took it as him thinking very highly of himself without proving anything.

He seems to do all his talking in Poland when away on international duty.

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If his agent is anything like Keogh then he is a t1t short of an avery.

Alarm bells rang for me when Bielik said he wanted to play in the prem within a couple of years come what may. People took that as ambition, I took it as him thinking very highly of himself without proving anything.

He seems to do all his talking in Poland when away on international duty.

Yes it was noticed by myself - I am sure he is hoping everyone else can achieve it for him now

Archived