Who have been the Rams best players so far?

Stuniverse

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curtis Davies has done a great job on and off the pitch given the circumstances. He's come back from a really bad injury, played almost every minute since the [REDACTED] debacle and offered us some leadership when there was none to be found elsewhere at the club.

Fantastic player and character at the club. A proper example for the young lads whilst some of the more senior pros showed their arses with their behaviour.

12 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Curtis Davies has done a great job on and off the pitch given the circumstances. He's come back from a really bad injury, played almost every minute since the [REDACTED] debacle and offered us some leadership when there was none to be found elsewhere at the club.

Fantastic player and character at the club. A proper example for the young lads whilst some of the more senior pros showed their arses with their behaviour.

This! In bucketloads.

one of those players who’ll we’ll miss when they’re gone.

hes an intelligent talker. A good representative and the kind of man you’d like to captain you.

and yes, come straight back into team having been out for ages and still does a job.

never feel he gets the praise or appreciation he deserves.

Lowe, Shinnie and Knight for me.

Shinnie's been missing for a while but I don't recall him having a bad game when he played so deserves a mention.

Others have had good games here and there; Holmes will definitely be on the list if his performances v Charlton and Barnsley are the norm over the second half of the season, but he was abject over the first half of the season.

Plenty of time for others to get on the list though, that's for sure.

Before Christmas I would have said Bielik. He's the only player who has really looked like he could play in the Premier League. 

Now though? Throw Lowe, Knight, Bird all into the mix. These boys have got me excited for the rest of the season. 

Feels too early but so far 

Davies - experienced professional who came back from a season out

shinnie - another who wasn’t fancied at the beginning 

Forsyth - another who came back in playing in a totally different position for him  when we had no one after another dreadful injury 

knight - shows lots of promise and the best of the kids so far 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Feels too early but so far 

Davies - experienced professional who came back from a season out

shinnie - another who wasn’t fancied at the beginning 

Forsyth - another who came back in playing in a totally different position for him  when we had no one after another dreadful injury 

knight - shows lots of promise and the best of the kids so far 

Really? Forsyth among best players this season?

Guy has single-handedly cost us a goal about every match he has played.

The young midfielders.

I'm sure we didn't have a midfield a few weeks ago and we were waiting for January to try and get someone decent?

Knight, Bird & Dunc have stepped up amazingly. Sibley working his way in. Deeper are Rooney, Bielik, Hudds... Shinnie to come back. Now it's hard to squeeze them all in - especially with the undroppable Tom Lawrence taking up a shirt every week.

Archived