v Middlesbrough (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Squid said:

Just a small reminder we are playing a team who have already made signings who are undefeated in 5, held spurs who fielded a very very strong team, beat WBA and Preston in 2 concecutive games - away from home, with clean sheets.

It’s not the score line or multiple chances they’re creating that’s upsetting, it’s our toothless performance.

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Just a small reminder we are playing a team who have already made signings who are undefeated in 5, held spurs who fielded a very very strong team, beat WBA and Preston in 2 concecutive games - away from home, with clean sheets.

And a reminder they are a smack bang average championship side that are currently making us look amateurish at best never mind in the same division as them 

terrible terrible first half 

not a single player can say they’ve contributed 

Bogle takes the ball off the toe of Coulson and looks to break though. A look up at options though sees Lawrence and Waghorn among about 6 boro shirts on the other side of the field. Has to turn around. 

Derby maintain possession though, for now. 

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

Makes me laugh that people moan about radio Derby being negative after crap like this 

what do they want ramage and Dawes praising our none existent attacking flowing football ????

It's not the negativity I don't like, it's the fact Ed Dawes loves the whiff of his own arse guff a bit too much. Can't stand him.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Get in at HT at 1-0, give them a rocket, take Lawrence off and see what we can do second half.

That won't happen, but it would be nice.

I sometimes wonder what our coaching staff actually see from the touchline!

Archived