v Crystal Palace (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Think Wazza will be making it clear as day that there's no room for egos while he's on the pitch. I'd not be arguing with Wazza personally! ?

He is also a coach - do as he says or you are out of the team 

Professional foul would have been 1 match, the ref put it down as a dangerous foul play so it’s 3 unfortunately. 

36 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Three matches for a straight red I think.

Forsyth was 1 I believe. 

Martins not going to be short of runners in Whittaker and Sibley. With Huddlestone and Rooney he should be recieving the ball to feet, I'm quite excited to see this team.

Also think Lawrence is a good cup player, he seems to change his gears at a whim and he rarely drops as low in cup games as he often does in the league.

Thats about the team I expected, resting those who have either just come back from injury or looked dead on there feet against Barnsley. (Clarke, Marriott, Holmes, Knight, Bird)

Then we need to get minutes into those who havent played much lately. (Forsyth, Lawrence, Huddlestone, Rooney)

Plus a bit of youth getting a run.

Wow, it looks as though I have my New Year Wish .. Huddlestone, Rooney and Martin (and a bonus of Sibley too) in the same team ! Pity I can’t see it, as I can’t get to London today, and I believe it’s not on TV. 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Martins not going to be short of runners in Whittaker and Sibley. With Huddlestone and Rooney he should be recieving the ball to feet, I'm quite excited to see this team.

Also think Lawrence is a good cup player, he seems to change his gears at a whim and he rarely drops as low in cup games as he often does in the league.

Commentary please mate,ironically I'm in London but sat at Euston waiting to get on a train back!

29 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's fine for a cup match. Not sure about starting Rooney, although he's always been robust.

I expected a 3-0 defeat in the week when I looked at it. The team news hasn't changed my mind, but never mind that, cup games are fun, have a go at em and it's no the end of the world if we go out.

In other news, Eric Steele just refered to Curtis Davis as Craig David, now, if Rammage had said that.....

.......nobody would have noticed

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Commentary please mate,ironically I'm in London but sat at Euston waiting to get on a train back!

Just hope nowt happens in the first minutew or so cos ill still be eating my beans and cheese on toast

Archived