v Wigan Athletic (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Has it been answered other than Cocu logic 

played it twice one win at home to boro and one much improved away performance against the dogs and then it’s canned 

We’re all ears mate 

Marriott can’t stay fit for more than two games in a row 

You can look at that two ways

Hes actually not fit or his application isn’t good enough. Lampard didn’t pick him either

Just now, nottingram said:

Marriott is never fit

Cocu sees them in training EVERY DAY

Marriott has scored once in about 3000 games

It’s not as important if he doesn’t score in a front 2 system, it’s about being as much a nuisance and causing mistakes for the opposition much like Bennett was in that formation against Leeds last season at Ellend road in the play offs. We probably need a better option long term than Marriott but he’s the best we’ve currently got to play alongside Martin up front, waghorn and Martin don’t suit each other and get in each other’s way. Would also get Martin and Lawrence into the game more because there would be more bodies around them and Marriott can stretch the game by running in behind to give more space for Martin and others, it’s not only for benefit for Marriott

But we played so well against reading .....

********, we lost 3-0 

this side is relegation fodder under this man 

he hasn’t a clue 

I’m a guy that craves stability at this club but at the same time I won’t flog a dead horse.

effort and a basic application are my bare minimum 

anyone of managers previously sacked sides had displayed more basic fundamentals than this shambles of side he’s put together 

get him gone 

Just now, Sexydadbod said:

It’s not as important if he doesn’t score in a front 2 system, it’s about being as much a nuisance and causing mistakes for the opposition much like Bennett was in that formation against Leeds last season at Ellend road in the play offs. We probably need a better option long term than Marriott but he’s the best we’ve currently got to play alongside Martin up front, waghorn and Martin don’t suit each other and get in each other’s way. Would also get Martin and Lawrence into the game more because there would be more bodies around them and Marriott can stretch the game by running in behind to give more space for Martin and others, it’s not only for benefit for Marriott

Okay what about my first two points

Archived