Mac 3 clickbait

DCFC27

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/12/2019 at 15:29, DCFC27 said:

We have had good use out of all of these players, the only player that really did nothing was Arbentosa

On 19/12/2019 at 01:31, DCFC27 said:

My point was he had an eye for a player that would suit his system, the only player I remember him bringing in and not having a positive impact was Arbentuso.

3rd time lucky? ?

On 18/12/2019 at 22:21, S8TY said:

Spot on post ...I’ve always thought what if we had gone for Clough and Maclaren ...it was Cloughs players that Mac got playing well with a few of his ideas as well ..Mac is a good coach but not sure he’s a manager 

Don't.... 

... I'm getting a semi just thinking about it?

On 18/12/2019 at 21:13, DCFC Ram said:

Todd was dire. He messed about with Kinkladze, eventually picking him in response to fans' disappointment when he was left out (Todd said so at the time). 

Shteve was good when he had Simmo next to him. He used Simmo a lot during games with decisions - especially attacking changes which usually paid off. Shteve was nowhere near as good when he didn't have Simmo alongside him (in his last spell)

Simmo is the man we need of we want to bring in academy players! Perfect appointment 

3 hours ago, cannable said:

Sat next to Mel today, I think his system would get more week in week out but Cocu is a better builder and today wasn’t Cocu’s fault 

Edit: McClaren sat next to Mel, not myself 

Seriously? What's all that about, I wonder.

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Asst coach to cocu come the new year I suspect.....

May well suit both very well 

That wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world, I’d quite like that. It would allow McClaren to concentrate on what he does best and enjoys most, coaching and improving players rather than the pressures of all the other bits of management

On 21/12/2019 at 18:47, cannable said:

Sat next to Mel today, I think his system would get more week in week out but Cocu is a better builder and today wasn’t Cocu’s fault 

Bravo, great piece of click bait. If that's true then it's a bit crass and brazen of Mel. Sat there flirting with an ex in front of our Phil. No wonder PC was revved up after the game. 

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Bravo, great piece of click bait. If that's true then it's a bit crass and brazen of Mel. Sat there flirting with an ex in front of our Phil. No wonder PC was revved up after the game. 

If it’s click bait then why isn’t the forum paying me?

On 21/12/2019 at 18:47, cannable said:

Do you mean at the Millwall game? As he was there for the Jim Smith tributes 

14 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Well I’m no detective but I would have thought the date and time of the quoted post would have given an indication of which match he was referring to. 

It doesn’t necessarily mean anything anyway. Pulis was with Rush the day Clough was sacked. 

Archived