v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I saw just then is the reason that this squad needs gutting.

So so often, when a young player gets the ball, a senior player points them backwards. 

Just then, 3-0 down, Lowe ignored Forsyth, took the risky option forward and worked an opening for Sibley. But how often are the young players going to ignore their senior counterparts when they give poo advice?

We need senior players who are going to support our young players bravery and expression - not stifle them into the same 'safe' play that they're constantly panicked into. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I hope Malone's pleased with himself. Reading are absolute dross, they were there for the taking and he ended the game for us 5 minutes in. Clown. I hope we get rid of him in January. So poor.

Yep,  we have shown enough today to show would have been in it without that.

Just now, SaintRam said:

What I saw just then is the reason that this squad needs gutting.

So so often, when a young player gets the ball, a senior player points them backwards. 

Just then, 3-0 down, Lowe ignored Forsyth, took the risky option forward and worked an opening for Sibley. But how often are the young players going to ignore their senior counterparts when they give poo advice?

We need senior players who are going to support our young players bravery and expression - not stifle them into the same 'safe' play that they're constantly panicked into. 

The young players are the only positive we have. All the senior pros could learn a lot from our under 23 team. 

To all those saying keep cocu and let him get his players in, how many leagues do you want us to drop down before he completes the 11? And even then he could still be poo. Get him gone. 

Just now, King Kevin said:

I'm going to be watching Cocu's post match interview very closely .If he comes out with his usual garbage then I'm done with him.

Probably not the best game to throw that ultimatum out; because he's a positive guy and we've actually played pretty well ? 

I seriously doubt THIS is the performance where he loses his temper. Unless specifically about Malone.

1 red and 8 yellows today. Another 3-0 loss. No goal again, No goal from open play since Boro at home that’s 720+ mins. This can’t continue. Performance was better but losing 3-0 away at lowly reading is shocking. Won’t help the confidence either to play well and lose.

all eyes on you Mel 

1 minute ago, goldstar said:

To all those saying keep cocu and let him get his players in, how many leagues do you want us to drop down before he completes the 11? And even then he could still be poo. Get him gone. 

Do you honestly think Klopp could get these players up the league? 

Archived