v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chances of this game being Sibley's league bow is now low.

Lowe on for Chris Martin. 

Having to change shape perhaps. And we're going to need a lot of legs now, as Shinner says.

7 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

So Orlando has come over all grey and drizzly in sympathy and I'm loafing on my bed keeping up to date with the game via dcfcfans. 

The local tv sports channel has a curious mix of nfl, Bundesliga and college football. 

Coyr.....

Yeh, this is very un-December like weather and it's gonna rain all day tomorrow and much of the week by the looks of it.

I always feel bad for Brits over here when it's like this.

Malone really is a bloody muppet, why on earth does Cocu keep playing him! He keeps having shocking games and getting dropped, Lowe does decent and then gets dropped again only for malone to come back in and play shocking again! Must be so demoralising for poor Lowe.

Classic Cocu whips off a striker to get a lb on when losing to attempt to lose by as few as possible. Please to god get the overdefensive muppet out of the club

This is like the longest not drawn out walk of shame to January and the hope that Rooney and a couple of other scrambled signings can turn this season around 

wasnt this one of the “easier games” the cocu supporters club alluded to to get things back on track 

were in a dog fight end of Fricking story 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Malone really is a bloody muppet, why on earth does Cocu keep playing him! He keeps having shocking games and getting dropped, Lowe does decent and then gets dropped again only for malone to come back in and play shocking again! Must be so demoralising for poor Lowe

Because cocu has no idea what he’s doing 

change, change and change again 

fed up with it 

Iv done something Iv never done in 34 years of following this club 

lumped £20 on the opposition, reading away we never get anything out of them at their place at the best of times and when we’re so so so bad what’s the point in not making Money out of it 

my only surprise ... readings odds weren’t lower 

dark days 

Archived