V Blackburn (A) Matchday Thread

peachmyster
Message added by Day

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dack played through on goal. Defenders all stopped to put their arms up - he hits the bar. Oh, and RamsTV finally shows the linesman, who did indeed have his flag up.

Justified laziness then, I suppose. 

6 minutes ago, Nick_Ram said:

He has a Dutch accent though.

Not as good as Steve McLarens though. You're just a poo Steve McLaren, poo Steve McLaren! Too soon? 

Sad to even think about back to McClaren and good football when you compare it to the poo we have now. 

Seems every time we have an opportunity to go forward, someone gets the ball and takes 4-5 touches before playing to pass. Players have been in space, they’ve been seen by the person on the ball but the take so long to get to a point where they feel they can make the pass. Lack confidence to make the pass sooner

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

For saying Cocu was known for his coaching ability, can anyone point to a single player that has been better under Cocu than they were under Lampard?

You got me beat 

sorry this isn’t good enough 

im talking just the basics, it’s f”@&ing shocking 

6 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I don't blame Cocu for looking to be more solid defensively first and foremost, we've given away countless goals by not defending properly as a team and leaving too much space for the opposition to exploit, with our fullbacks particularly exposed.

We're not going to suddenly start playing good football in an away game when our record/form has been so poor and confidence levels are low.

Confidence needs to build from somewhere, if we can start picking up a few draws and snatching an ugly win here and there that will do for now.

It's a big if at present, of course.

What’s this sensible post doing on here??

2 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

How is it possible for top class professional footballers earning thousands a week to play for 4 and a half matches without scoring a single goal... barely even a shot on target? 

Top class is a stretch; they're like... C or D list in the grand scheme of football, and they're not even in the top class within the competition they're playing in.

Although the answer to your question is clearly "disruptive magnetic fields". 

1 minute ago, Patrick Rams said:

How is it possible for top class professional footballers earning thousands a week to play for 4 and a half matches without scoring a single goal... barely even a shot on target? 

A shot ??? 

god ur reaching for the stars a bit there mate 

id settle for stringing 3 passes together 

this is shocking 

I don’t buy the post earlier 

yes we can be more solid and wisdom is having a cracking game so far ... in fact the back 3 are doing well 

but what’s infront of them is simply embarrassing 

they can barely find a black shirt never mind 3 consecutive passes and some resemblance to giving a poo 

I’m only asking for the basics 

not the moon on a stick 

Archived