Football on Amazon Prime 3/4/5 December

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, maxjam said:

Been flawless for me, nice to have the option to mute the commentators and just listen to stadium fx instead ?

That was an option?! Damn I should have looked for that, that's genius.

I watched the Palace game, wanted to see how Harry Wilson was getting on. Towards the end of the game I'd forgotten he was playing ? 

Early red card made it a very drab game. Although 11v11 Palace probably would have routed them.

11 hours ago, maxjam said:

Been flawless for me, nice to have the option to mute the commentators and just listen to stadium fx instead ?

This has been my favourite part of the games last night. 

For anyone who can't find it shows up as an audio option on your device. It showed up on my Apple TV as 'sfx'. It's a little weird because you're staring at a screen still but it's preferable.

12 hours ago, Burton_Ram said:

picture quality streaming through laptop and iPad is much better than on sky go though!

Wrapping your eyes in a 3 meter length of clingfilm, then looking through binoculars is better than Sky Go...

14 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

What heresy is that?!?!??!?!?

12 hours ago, JfR said:

I know he's getting on a bit, but I didn't realise Roy Hodgson was 46 in 1893

He's noting on Colin's carbon dating estimating him to have been formed 350-400 million years ago. Apparently some dna was found in a nit on his noggin preserved in ear wax which top scientists in the Burton on Trent combined Bass and genetics research facility used to gene edit the embryonic managerial career of "specimin GR"

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

On talksport’s sportsbar they have a segment where 5 stats are read out. The guy who does the stats fell for this and used it as one of the 5.

Talksport not actually checking their facts? 

i don't believe you anchorman GIF

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If this leads to more kick off dates and times being moved, Amazon can duck themselves. Football's priority should always be the match goer.

dunno what the big issue is with these dates, there's always one or two midweek premier league rounds a season. only funny thing is the 2015 KO.

3 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

dunno what the big issue is with these dates, there's always one or two midweek premier league rounds a season. only funny thing is the 2015 KO.

I'm not talking about tonight's fixtures. I was suggesting that if fixtures are moved in the future, to the extent that they're already moved by Sky, then the situation will be getting ridiculous.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It was working fine last night when I didn't really want to watch it. Tonight, when I do want to watch it, it's all jittery. Unwatchable.

On my laptop was a bit jittery but on my bt box now and fine, apart from how fat behind it is and spurs goal flashed on my phone before it went in on tv

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It was working fine last night when I didn't really want to watch it. Tonight, when I do want to watch it, it's all jittery. Unwatchable.

Mines fine ? someone stealing your bandwidth?

Came here to say watching football without commentary but with the stadium noise is ducking amazing. All those years of my life wasted listening to stupid peoples opinions.

Archived