Time to unleash some of the youngsters

Sparkle

We need to get movement into this side and if that means bringing the youngsters into the side we should be doing it 

Gk

bogle Davies Belick Lowe

bennett Shinnie Knight malone 

Martin Lawrence 

yes I don’t like the defensive midfielder business as it allows players to hide and we might as well see if Lawrence can do something near a footballer and if not him then Waghorn or Bennett but our midfield has to be able to work hard and actually run in both directions 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With respect, if I see us playing 442 with that side in those positions on Wednesday night, I’m turning my TV off and running into the centre of Leeds with my Derby shirt on chanting stop crying Bielsa, because the beating I’ll take will be less painful than watching the match.

However, the general point I can get on board with. Some of these players get away far too much with shockingly poor Effort and desire, and it’s time some of them got a rocket up their arse by being replaced by their younger counterparts, who may appreciate the chance more and actually put in a bloody fight. We have to be careful which youngsters mind, throwing players who aren’t ready into this mess will only harm their development. But those who are, definitely deserve a chance ahead of some of these half arsed lot in the starting 11. Trouble is, is how many of them are truly ready... because I’m not convinced There’s as many as some would think. 

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

With respect, if I see us playing 442 with that side in those positions on Wednesday night, I’m turning my TV off and running into the centre of Leeds with my Derby shirt on chanting stop crying Bielsa, because the beating I’ll take will be less painful than watching the match.

However, the general point I can get on board with. Some of these players get away far too much with shockingly poor Effort and desire, and it’s time some of them got a rocket up their arse by being replaced by their younger counterparts, who may appreciate the chance more and actually put in a bloody fight. We have to be careful which youngsters mind, throwing players who aren’t ready into this mess will only harm their development. But those who are, definitely deserve a chance ahead of some of these half arsed lot in the starting 11. Trouble is, is how many of them are truly ready... because I’m not convinced There’s as many as some would think. 

Well if you consider some of them as half arsed then why not give the kids a chance at least they wouldn’t be ?

the team was nothing more than to highlight a few things !

Yeah blood a few , of course , but only the ones that are ready .    

Ravas /Mitchell/ Hamer (basically not Roos)

Bogle    Davies.  Bielik (much better at CB) Lowe

Shinnie 

Knight.                   Paterson 

T.Wilson.             Martin                 Lawrence

4 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Be tough for youngsters to come into the team on Wednesday night at pp the atmosphere could get toxic if we go a goal down. We are not the most patience fans in the world ask Bogle after some dicks in the east stand started to moan at him. 

Spot on.  In addition to that it's best not to throw kids in when you're struggling anyway.

Would like to see the players who were under par today get sent out again Wednesday and told to repay the fans.

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Yeah blood a few , of course , but only the ones that are ready .    

Ravas /Mitchell/ Hamer (basically not Roos)

Bogle    Davies.  Bielik (much better at CB) Lowe

Shinnie 

Knight.                   Paterson 

T.Wilson.             Martin                 Lawrence

Is Bielik better at centre half ?

Are any of our youngsters any better though - I am not convinced. I have watched a few u23 games and I thought the standard of football was very poor. You get a lot of time on the ball to make decisions, which you simply don’t get in the championship. I think you need reserve team football really to judge these players; let them play against men and seasoned professionals. In the current system, send them on loan. I would say however that in one game I saw dowell was comfortably the worst player on the pitch and not once looked remotely interested. 

At least you can get behind youngsters though, rather than a bunch of lazy overpaid pissheads.

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

We need to get movement into this side and if that means bringing the youngsters into the side we should be doing it 

Gk

bogle Davies Belick Lowe

bennett Shinnie Knight malone 

Martin Lawrence 

yes I don’t like the defensive midfielder business as it allows players to hide and we might as well see if Lawrence can do something near a footballer and if not him then Waghorn or Bennett but our midfield has to be able to work hard and actually run in both directions 

That midfield made me throw up in my mouth.

Mitchell

Evans.       Davies.       Bielik 

Bogle.                                                  Lowe

Shinnie.        Bird

Holmes

Martin/waghorn.       Marriott 

Archived