Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

29 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Joey Slye's available ?

Read the Panthers have been trying out kickers and added one to their practise squad....I’ll give him a miss ?

the life of a kicker, you can look great, then a couple of dodgy games and you’re in for the chop.

i picked up jake Elliott, as a pretty solid option.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Mine and Saints tie going down to the wire...

BUT I DON'T CARE.

THE DOLPHINS BEAT THE EAGLES. 

spacer.png

Ive had some absolutely shocking performances. Very surprised to see it still close haha; sums us up!

Diggs has to be 12.9 points or less within the score of Chris Carson & Lockett for me to win. 

Achievable; also very unachievable.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Good job I benched Kenny Golladay, I'd have missed out on Bollywood Brown's staggering 1.10 points.

I had to decided who to bench of John Brown, Christian Kirk & Jonathan Williams....obviously I  benched Brown who’s mediocre 10.72 was still more than Kirk & Williams combined ?‍♂️

I watched the highlights of the Pats game and Michel had a solid start then got no touches for the rest of the game. It doesn't matter too much, but now it all depends if Metcalf gets the touches tonight for my final regular season win. 

The RB situation has hindered me all season and will probably be the reason I bust in the play-offs. 

17 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I watched the highlights of the Pats game and Michel had a solid start then got no touches for the rest of the game.

On the plus side James White had his best performance of the season as Bad JuJu gets their 2nd absolute mauling of the season ?

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

On the plus side James White had his best performance of the season as Bad JuJu gets their 2nd absolute mauling of the season ?

If I get into the playoffs I'm going to be like the '11 Giants and claim your crown. Just you wait and see (if I win this week; if I don't, stay away and don't see).

Cheers guys; now the real work begins as my strategy of lulling everyone into a false sense of security really pays off.

That games nothing to be proud of; was the equivalent of a 0-0 draw won 1-0 on penalties.

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

100 points should do it

You aint wrong!

Especially if I drop Golladay again ?

Can I trust Sam Darnold against Miami after his performance v Bengals? ? 

Archived