Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

Waiver deadline after the first week of the playoffs/consolation would be more interesting if all the losing teams dropped all of their droppable players ? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone wants to drop a RB more efficient than Duke Johnson, I would be more than happy to pick them up and give them a good home. 

I believe Carnero won last season, so a RB for me would help stop New England Caneros becoming a thing. 

If you could travel back in time, wouldn't you look to stop Tom Brady before he had a chance to become the monster he is today? I know I would. Please waive your RBs folks. 

?

27 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

If anyone wants to drop a RB more efficient than Duke Johnson, I would be more than happy to pick them up and give them a good home. 

I believe Carnero won last season, so a RB for me would help stop New England Caneros becoming a thing. 

If you could travel back in time, wouldn't you look to stop Tom Brady before he had a chance to become the monster he is today? I know I would. Please waive your RBs folks. 

?

Tbh I kinda want to; but I'm not gonna do it now cos some people won't be aware or paying attention - and that'd feel cheat-y. I think we should do that next season though; have all fully OUT teams drop their droppables and the remaining waiver them; makes the later weeks poo waivers interesting and the final would become a monster game of like 200+ points on both teams ? 

16 hours ago, Carnero said:

The dynasty is over, well done @Ambitious ?

baba sigh GIF by Puffin Rock

Thanks man!

I would say that I am hoping to do the whole of division 1 proud next weekend, but.. Rooney’s Rule has both Lamar and CMC, along with a few other top players. I’m not holding out for much luck. I’m going with a few wild cards in the hope it pays off - AJ Brown and Will Fuller over Robert Woods and DK Metcalf. Redskins DEF against the Giants. 

It feels very similar to how I felt going into the play-off final last year - I’m just happy to be there. 

3 hours ago, Westcumbrianram said:

We both have a good chance. I love Thomas and think he could have a massive game as well as Brown. Prefer Metcalf match up over Fuller and his hamstring issues. Good luck for the weekend and may the best team win.

Fuller will go right down to the wire - the reason I've gone for him is that he's up against the Bucs and deep threats have burned them all season long. If he's still not in practice fully then I'll probably go for DK Metcalf. He's turned into Wilson's number one guy and Arizona do struggle with the deep threat too. I'm worried that the Rams will go away from the run game and Gurley barely gets 10pts. 

On 18/12/2019 at 12:31, Ambitious said:

Fuller will go right down to the wire - the reason I've gone for him is that he's up against the Bucs and deep threats have burned them all season long. If he's still not in practice fully then I'll probably go for DK Metcalf. He's turned into Wilson's number one guy and Arizona do struggle with the deep threat too. I'm worried that the Rams will go away from the run game and Gurley barely gets 10pts. 

Mike Boone is a good pick up, I was going to have him if he was still available. I’m fairly certain neither Dalvin Cook or Alex Mattison play this week. If your lot lose Saturday that’s the play offs sealed and we won’t risk either, even against Green Bay.

Boone is also highly rated by Vikings fans, a lot wanted him ahead of Mattison at the start of the season, and any Viking RB will get plenty of touches.

of course, the risk is having to wait till everyone has played before knowing for sure the status of Cook and Mattison, unless they are ruled out early....im hearing suggestions Cook is definitely out already.

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Mike Boone is a good pick up, I was going to have him if he was still available. I’m fairly certain neither Dalvin Cook or Alex Mattison play this week. If your lot lose Saturday that’s the play offs sealed and we won’t risk either, even against Green Bay.

Boone is also highly rated by Vikings fans, a lot wanted him ahead of Mattison at the start of the season, and any Viking RB will get plenty of touches.

of course, the risk is having to wait till everyone has played before knowing for sure the status of Cook and Mattison, unless they are ruled out early....im hearing suggestions Cook is definitely out already.

Keep me updated. 

I don't think I lose much - Michel & Johnson are not exactly bell cows. I may run with him and hope to god it pays off! 

Archived