Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ambitious said:

After a solid start to the Championship game, Russell Wilson has completely disregarded Metcalf for the entire game. I need 30 points between Rodgers and Boone, so fingers crossed ?

Going down to the wire... looked like you were favourite when I checked the scores last night! 

If I had gone with Woods over Metcalf - it would be game. I'd be celebrating a debut FF Championship win - a rarity in the extreme. I just didn't want to beat myself through bad selections, I now need Rodgers and Boone to put up good numbers. 

Boone or bust, indeed. 

50 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

If I had gone with Woods over Metcalf - it would be game. I'd be celebrating a debut FF Championship win - a rarity in the extreme. I just didn't want to beat myself through bad selections, I now need Rodgers and Boone to put up good numbers. 

Boone or bust, indeed. 

Beginners luck.

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Well, what a damp squib @Ambitious

An absolute travesty - I had 3 players to get 30 points to win, whom were predicted to get 41.

DK Metcalf vanished completely, no targets or catches.

Mike Bust was dropped for the second half of the game after a poor start, I believe.

Aaron Rodgers jumped on the back of Aaron Jones as to not help me out in any way.

12.64 points between all three. I hope they have a poo christmas. They’ve ruined mine. 

All that being said: Congrats to Rooney Rule. Any team with Lamar and CMC was always going to be hard to beat. 

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

Yeah that monster mid-season trade made him strong favourite, barring injury to Lamar or CMc.

Who traded CMC away and did they finish last as they deserve? ? 

Archived