Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Fantasy app keeps sending me notifications that Bell is injured....I haven’t got a bloody game

There's a consolation bracket

If I lose this week its going to be thanks to an abysmal showing - a fitting end to have my underperforming 1st round pick be the nail in my coffin ? 

5 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Gus Bus is having one hell of a game, so my hopes of a deep run into the play-offs are all but gone. I'll be back stronger next year. ?

Threw in the towel too early it seems. I need less than 3 points from Gurley, Woods & Metcalf to progress. I never take anything for granted, but I feel that's achievable. 

I've finished with my best score of the season, which I absolutely wasn't expecting when I thought I was dead in the water. 

2Gt1K moves on to the semis with a season best 150.80 points. Gurley getting used as a bell cow is certainly helping me and the Rams. 

5 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

After Thielen being crocked half of this season, im Considering staying away from the “top” Vikings players in future.

My first season where Michael Thomas wasn't my main man in years and lordy have I been punished ? 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

My first season where Michael Thomas wasn't my main man in years and lordy have I been punished ? 

I was just looking through the draft recap - I proved that the NFL knows absolutely nothing in comparison to my big brain. I was predicted to go 2-12 and finish 11th. My chances to make the play-offs were 15.8%. 

My order: 
Todd Gurley
Michael Thomas 
George Kittle
Robert Woods
Aaron Rodgers
Tarik Cohen
Curtis Samuel
Bears DEF
Latavius Murray
Dak Prescott
Trey Burton
Marquise Goodwin
DK Metcalf
Justin Tucker
Mike Davis 

My drafting in the later rounds wasn't too clever. I also didn't understand the importance of RBs. Neverthless, I've managed to improve the squad over the season to get where I am. 

Just now, Ambitious said:

I was just looking through the draft recap - I proved that the NFL knows absolutely nothing in comparison to my big brain. I was predicted to go 2-12 and finish 11th. My chances to make the play-offs were 15.8%. 

My order: 
Todd Gurley
Michael Thomas 
George Kittle
Robert Woods
Aaron Rodgers
Tarik Cohen
Curtis Samuel
Bears DEF
Latavius Murray
Dak Prescott
Trey Burton
Marquise Goodwin
DK Metcalf
Justin Tucker
Mike Davis 

My drafting in the later rounds wasn't too clever. I also didn't understand the importance of RBs. Neverthless, I've managed to improve the squad over the season to get where I am. 

My draft was a disaster - and my waiver decisions far too indecisive.

Most of the great waiver pickups people have on their teams were on mine at one point ? 

As for my draft - AK 1st round, had an awful year + injured for a spell. Melvin Gordon 2nd round, entirely my fault - somehow wasn't aware of his situation, but did relatively well after coming in. Mahomes 3rd round, injured for a big spell. 
My only good pick in the entire draft was Kenny Golladay in the 4th round and even he's been inconsistent. 

A complete write off, this year. 

I really really hope I get a mid-round pick in next years draft. I properly hated having the 1st overall pick. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

My draft was a disaster - and my waiver decisions far too indecisive.

Most of the great waiver pickups people have on their teams were on mine at one point ? 

As for my draft - AK 1st round, had an awful year + injured for a spell. Melvin Gordon 2nd round, entirely my fault - somehow wasn't aware of his situation, but did relatively well after coming in. Mahomes 3rd round, injured for a big spell. 
My only good pick in the entire draft was Kenny Golladay in the 4th round and even he's been inconsistent. 

A complete write off, this year. 

I really really hope I get a mid-round pick in next years draft. I properly hated having the 1st overall pick. 

It seems a lot of people didn't make much with their first round pick, myself included with Gurley still not a top 10 RB. 

The best and worst picks for me:

Round 1 - CMC at 3 (378.60) - James Conner at 9 (127.20)
Round 2 - Thomas at 13 (304.50) - AB at 22 (16.10)
Round 3 - Aaron Jones at 30 (253.40) - K Johnson at 28 (68.40)
Round 4 - Henry at 45 (246.90) - Cooks at 43 (88.00)
Round 5 - Ekeler at 58 (266.10) - Tevin Coleman at 54 (125.30)
Round 6 - DJ Moore at 65 (209.10) - Damien Williams at 64 (91.50)
Round 7 - Wilson at 80 (278.08) - AJ Green at 75 (0.00)
Round 8 - Marvin Jones at 86 (193.90) - Njoku at 93 (15.10)
Round 9 - Lamar Jackson at 103 (348.78) - Darrell Henderson at 97 (21.70)
Round 10 - Dak Prescott at 109 (278.18) - Jordan Reed at 118 (0.00)
Round 11 - Kyler Murray at 121 (243.20) - Big Ben at 129 (12.74)
Round 12 - Michael Gallup at 140 (163.50) - Donte Moncrief at 137 (5.80)
Round 13 - DK Metcalf at 156 (155.40) - Gostkowski at 155 (32.00)
Round 14 - New England DEF at 158 (155.40) - Damien Harris at 163 (40.50)
Round 15 - Josh Allen at 176 (251.38) - Mike Davis at 180 (11.70)

The difference is 3070.38 - the pick up of the draft is a certain round 9 QB. Josh Allen in the last 5 of the entire draft was also an underrated pickup. DJ Chark went undrafted - top 10 WR. 

Archived