Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Carnero said:

fight penguin GIF

I'm just happy to be in the divisional game - I really don't expect to win it. 

Any given Sunday, and all that, but I expect a loss by 10-15 points. I threw in the towel at half time during the 6pm games last week and ended up winning by 30.14 points. I really need the Dolphins to have the game of their life if I'm going to do anything. 

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

It’s noticeable that 3 of the 4 semi finalists have Kelce, Ertz & Kittle. Having one of the elite TEs don’t half make a difference to your team.

I've Waller too who's the #3 this season.

Literally the only reason a lot of my scores this season have been respectable. And why I reached the playoffs.

Ertz was the reason I reached the playoffs last year ? 

TEs just, usually, have very consistent roles in their offense. I think that's what it is.

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I drafted Ertz as I remembered he kept scoring 20+ points for you... he got off to a slowish start but has been on fire in recent weeks 

Drafted Ertz just before I did cos I had the worst duckin picks in the damn draft (after round one, which was a swing and a miss for me), and you were doing it the whole time!!!!! ?

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Drafted Ertz just before I did cos I had the worst duckin picks in the damn draft (after round one, which was a swing and a miss for me), and you were doing it the whole time!!!!! ?

I know Fournette was another one you wanted ?

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I've Waller too who's the #3 this season.

Literally the only reason a lot of my scores this season have been respectable. And why I reached the playoffs.

Ertz was the reason I reached the playoffs last year ? 

TEs just, usually, have very consistent roles in their offense. I think that's what it is.

Yeah, most will have good weeks, but also weeks where they do sod all. There’s very few that are pretty good for double figures minimum every week and can go off big as well. Real difference makers.

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I'm baffled: I've lost out to Ramdale as he had higher priority in waivers, but he's #2 and I'm #4? 

When you're in the play-offs, do they mix it up? I'm getting hosed by a bloody game! 

You deffo had your RB waiver at the higher priority than the Redskins DEF?

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You deffo had your RB waiver at the higher priority than the Redskins DEF?

Yeah, the RB was definitely the higher priority. I'll be writing a strongly worded email to the NFL HQ if it proves to be the difference. 

Saying that, I just think the waiver priority is random - at the moment Rooney Rule (9-4) is higher than 8 others despite being in the play-offs. 

11 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Yeah, the RB was definitely the higher priority. I'll be writing a strongly worded email to the NFL HQ if it proves to be the difference. 

Saying that, I just think the waiver priority is random - at the moment Rooney Rule (9-4) is higher than 8 others despite being in the play-offs. 

It's still based on record, it ignores the play-off system.

It just looks like something weird has happened with your waiver contest with Ramdale.

3 Legged Donkey and Donny Hot Boyz (consolation bracket) have both moved to the back of the order, because they claimed waivers, in front of the 3 play-off teams who claimed. So that element is working as intended. Ramdale is #12 after the moves so he claimed a waiver last.

Which makes sense, as he's claimed Peterson after all the other picks. Were in you in for Washington - is that who was contested?

23 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's still based on record, it ignores the play-off system.

It just looks like something weird has happened with your waiver contest with Ramdale.

3 Legged Donkey and Donny Hot Boyz (consolation bracket) have both moved to the back of the order, because they claimed waivers, in front of the 3 play-off teams who claimed. So that element is working as intended. Ramdale is #12 after the moves so he claimed a waiver last.

Which makes sense, as he's claimed Peterson after all the other picks. Were in you in for Washington - is that who was contested?

Yeah, it was Washington. No idea what's happened then. 

10 hours ago, Ambitious said:

It's because I haven't used the waiver wire that's why I am higher. If you use it weekly you drop lower. 

Archived