Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

Just now, SaintRam said:

? You've not had much luck these past couple of years with your rivalry team being one of the most entertaining in the league.

Although in truth the Steelers biggest rival is the Bengals so you're actually in a good spot there.

Depressing game yesterday watching us go down to the wire with the Bengals, tried telling myself but we have injuries and suspensions, but that’s only 3 key players and to be honest not sure they would have made a huge difference. JuJu has had a tough first season as WR1, not ready to say be cant be one as Rudolph needs to go work in McDonalds or something, painful watching him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, David said:

Depressing game yesterday watching us go down to the wire with the Bengals, tried telling myself but we have injuries and suspensions, but that’s only 3 key players and to be honest not sure they would have made a huge difference. JuJu has had a tough first season as WR1, not ready to say be cant be one as Rudolph needs to go work in McDonalds or something, painful watching him.

Feel like the next time we see Mason Rudolph playing QB will be in 5 years for some random team when their QB1 and QB2 both get hurt.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Feel like the next time we see Mason Rudolph playing QB will be in 5 years for some random team when their QB1 and QB2 both get hurt.

Definitely. We really need to be looking for life after Ben at the next draft as this isn’t it.

A 20 point game from Brown for the first time since week 1 ? 

I've snuck into rank 6, I think, but if I lose my next game Tibbs takes it off me... again, I think.

By my calculations, and with the understanding  position ties are decided by Points For. 

if I can get the W. I need @Don't Panic to lose and @Mr Tibbs to beat @SaintRam, and then to have scored 7.17 points more than Saint & 35.57 more points than Tibbs, if Don’t Panic wind I need to score 94.45 more points in the this weeks matchup....simple

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

By my calculations, and with the understanding  position ties are decided by Points For. 

if I can get the W. I need @Don't Panic to lose and @Mr Tibbs to beat @SaintRam, and then to have scored 7.17 points more than Saint & 35.57 more points than Tibbs, if Don’t Panic wind I need to score 94.45 more points in the this weeks matchup....simple

I'm feeling a lot of pressure being the person in the only play-off spot not fixed ? 

I could REALLY do with AJ Green having a celebratory return to the Bengals, along with Andy Daltons return, against the Jets

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm feeling a lot of pressure being the person in the only play-off spot not fixed ? 

I could REALLY do with AJ Green having a celebratory return to the Bengals, along with Andy Daltons return, against the Jets

I’d be stressing ?

i really has given up when I went trade crazy, so I’m just enjoying having something to play for this week. Trouble is I need tibbs to win but be really crap at the same time ?

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’d be stressing ?

i really has given up when I went trade crazy, so I’m just enjoying having something to play for this week. Trouble is I need tibbs to win but be really crap at the same time ?

To be honest if I looked at the team I have right now before the season started I'd be really confident, but I must have one of the most inconsistent bunch of players in the league. 7 or 8 of them could go from a 25+ pt week to 5pts or less for no obvious reason ? I could score 160+ points this week, I could also barely hit 60. Stressing the hell out. ? The latter is what you need, I think.

I really think Tibbs is gonna beat me.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

To be honest if I looked at the team I have right now before the season started I'd be really confident, but I must have one of the most inconsistent bunch of players in the league. 7 or 8 of them could go from a 25+ pt week to 5pts or less for no obvious reason ? I could score 160+ points this week, I could also barely hit 60. Stressing the hell out. ?

I really think Tibbs is gonna beat me.

The weaker I’ve thought my teams looked the better it’s performed....shows what I know ?‍♂️

Archived