Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a decision to make before 5:30pm today. Kenny Golladay is being thrown the ball by David Blough; a Quarterback who was a backup in College ?

But both replacements, Sanu and Green are not declared fit yet and don't play until Sunday/Monday - so I wont hear anything ?

15 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’ve dropped Golladay from a team, but I had Metcalf to come in who should be good for a couple of big plays at least the way our Secondary has been playing in open field.

I got Hollywood v 49ers; Green v his own ankle and Sanu on possibly the worst offense in football ?

Waiver options aren't enticing either. I might find myself sticking with Golladay and hoping Blough trusts him and only him ? 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I got Hollywood v 49ers; Green v his own ankle and Sanu on possibly the worst offense in football ?

Waiver options aren't enticing either. I might find myself sticking with Golladay and hoping Blough trusts him and only him ? 

You probably have to go with Golladay....though Green sounds a good idea....?don’t worry about his ankle ??

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

You probably have to go with Golladay....though Green sounds a good idea....?don’t worry about his ankle ??

The moment he plays he'll pop the duck off tbh - he'd become their only weapon and Dalton will just throw to him ? 

I hate Thanksgiving week tbh. It's annoying for someone with a heavy US social aspect for lots of reasons. 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The moment he plays he'll pop the duck off tbh - he'd become their only weapon and Dalton will just throw to him ? 

I hate Thanksgiving week tbh. It's annoying for someone with a heavy US social aspect for lots of reasons. 

True....don’t play him ?

I want to watch some football. Vikings on MNF after a bye week, it feels like an eternity since they gave me a heart attack against Denver.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

True....don’t play him ?

I want to watch some football. Vikings on MNF after a bye week, it feels like an eternity since they gave me a heart attack against Denver.

I'm very reliant on Mr.Diggs this week, I think.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

Told you to play Golladay ??

3 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Got away with that one! 

Fantasy is mental. Match ups and a bit of luck. 

Highest yard total of the season for Golladay and we're not even in the second half yet. If you weren't playing me I'd feel for you Saint. 

Tbh, weirdly, im not feeling any kind of way about that.

I suspect the vast majority of golladay owners made the same call. My only hesitation is down to how bad my other options are; which is because my team sucks - so I think, if I did fail to get into the playoffs by this points threshold it would be really fitting.

The only source of pain there is is that I dropped my guy. KG has been on every one of my fantasy teams since he joined the league, (mostly autodrafting teams ? ) so it's totally right that he's punishing me for dropping him. 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

The only source of pain there is is that I dropped my guy. KG has been on every one of my fantasy teams since he joined the league, (mostly autodrafting teams ? ) so it's totally right that he's punishing me for dropping him. 

Your just giving me false hope of getting back in the play-offs ?

Just now, Don't Panic said:

Your just giving me false hope of getting back in the play-offs ?

If my team is going to repay my confidence in it; which it hasn't done at all this season, this is the week to do it ? 

7 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Saints DEF in the second half have turned it on, decent score in the end. 

Brees has let me down a bit but Cook is pretty consistent numbers now at TE at least. 

Brees let you down partially cos Cook dropped 2 TDs ?

If we'd not won that game I'd not be celebrating but I'll take it with the win.

Really worried about Kamara though, he's not been good since he got hurt in week 5.

51 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Patriots moving to another kicker ?‍♂️? I had better go and see what free agents are left then....

Joey Slye's available ?

Archived