Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, David said:

Been a frustrating year, felt good after the draft to be sat second bottom overall is nuts. To be fair though there’s only one win in it between myself and the 5 teams above me into the play offs. 

Write off, this season for me. Looking to next.

55 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Write off, this season for me. Looking to next.

Winning it maybe, play offs still with a chance, bunch of us have. Only one you can fully rule out is thederbyram who has had a shocker....I say when he’s scored more points than me

47 minutes ago, David said:

Winning it maybe, play offs still with a chance, bunch of us have. Only one you can fully rule out is thederbyram who has had a shocker....I say when he’s scored more points than me

I’m actually amazed I can still make the play offs at this point, however unlikely it is. But I went through the matchups and it’s on if results all go a certain way.

need you to beat Saint, so I’m glad I stuck Williams on my bench ....

4.40 points from Marquise Brown would steal a sought after win from David.

He scored 4.30 points last week against the Rams. An omen, perhaps?

Gurley, Woods & Tucker left to play. I need 26.37 points in total for the win after Kittle's heroics. 

I should feel confident, but I can envisage Gurley getting less than 10 touches. Woods getting less than 5 targets and Tucker not being enough to get me over the line. 

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

I'm in front right now by about 20 but can't see how I'll win without the Ravens getting beat badly so I'll take the fantasy L.

On four separate occasions, Lamar Jackson fumbles the ball and its recovered by the Rams, who then fumble it themselves. Mark Ingram recovers them and throws a 60+ yard TD to Marquise Brown who's no longer being covered thanks to the madness.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Who was your maths teacher?

In fairness, it was 1am ? 

14.40 from Bollywood is far less interesting; I was clearly overexcited by his 4.30 last game seeming to line up ?

He averages 12.7 points a game; somewhat bloated thanks to week 1. So it's unlikely.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

In fairness, it was 1am ? 

14.40 from Bollywood is far less interesting; I was clearly overexcited by his 4.30 last game seeming to line up ?

Knowing my luck he’ll probably get it, I won’t be staying up to watch, how anyone can watch the Ravens is beyond me.

Just now, David said:

Knowing my luck he’ll probably get it, I won’t be staying up to watch, how anyone can watch the Ravens is beyond me.

? You've not had much luck these past couple of years with your rivalry team being one of the most entertaining in the league.

Although in truth the Steelers biggest rival is the Bengals so you're actually in a good spot there.

Archived