Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, David said:

2 RB’s off injured having picked up 2pts each, really wasn’t my week. Not that it would have made much difference.

half your team is made up with players from the 5th worst offense in football.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

kirk cousins football GIF by Minnesota Vikings

Ah well; my plan was 3 points away from being perfect.

If only I'd played Kenyan Drake instead of Bollywood Brown.

51 minutes ago, Srg said:

half your team is made up with players from the 5th worst offense in football.

Had Engram on a bye, Sanders injured, Shepard permanently concussed so had to drop him and my kicker was also on a bye. Wouldn’t usually have that many.

Expect us to lose this week as well, Juju injured, Johnson concussed, Conner a wait and see then Rudolph is guaranteed that first drive interception. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Had Engram on a bye, Sanders injured, Shepard permanently concussed so had to drop him and my kicker was also on a bye. Wouldn’t usually have that many.

Expect us to lose this week as well, Juju injured, Johnson concussed, Conner a wait and see then Rudolph is guaranteed that first drive interception. 

Don't worry, i'll probably rest my starters in week 13 to save them for the play offs... you might even get a 5th win of the season! ?

Should have gone with Jonathan Williams ?

You took Jonathan Williams in waivers ahead of me and then didn't play him ?

He was their RB1! Of course you play him!! 

23 minutes ago, David said:

Never play players that just make it, unless they are serial limited practicers. I got burnt by Conner, you with Thielen

True, and if I had better options I wouldn’t have, but after being burnt twice by supposed replacement RB1s (Johnson & Hill) I wasn’t convinced by Williams....and I’m also not convinced Taylor Gabriel gets more than 4 points anyway.

11 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

After Ty Johnson & Brian Hill I was wary of him being the same ?‍♂️

Why did you take him from me?!

Shake Shaking GIF by HULU

?with Sanu injured my lineup this week is going to be so trash. Just relying on mediocre players having good games. 

Having watched the highlights, Hilton dropped a couple of big plays (under pressure) so it could have been a bit different. So at least it wasn’t a,attempted one catch and was crippled again situation, like Thielen. Hilton played and was Colts main pass threat, he just didn’t do much.....makes me feel about 0.0000001% better anyway

True, and if I had better options I wouldn’t have, but after being burnt twice by supposed replacement RB1s (Johnson & Hill) I wasn’t convinced by Williams....and I’m also not convinced Taylor Gabriel gets more than 4 points anyway.

Johnson & Hill don't have that Colts O-Line

35 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Johnson & Hill don't have that Colts O-Line

Although I'm about to play Bo Scarborough behind that Lions O-Line and he's going to pop the duck off; just you watch and see. 

man GIF

He took Williams from me ?

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Although I'm about to play Bo Scarborough behind that Lions O-Line and he's going to pop the duck off; just you watch and see. 

man GIF

He took Williams from me ?

Let me win please, I’m this close to closing the league and having a major tantrum. 

1 minute ago, David said:

Let me win please, I’m this close to closing the league and having a major tantrum. 

That is a serious, and possibly sincere threat ? 

If you're winning slightly on Sunday night I might accidentally drop Bollywood Brown.

Archived