Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

17 minutes ago, Srg said:

Bengals are bad, but the Steelers offense is bottom 3 in the league. Conner should help if fit, but even then. You want the Steelers defense for all those turnover points.

Hoping for a bloodbath on Thursday Night Football.

Already got the Steelers defence, left them out last week as I was a tad nervous. Went for Chiefs defence which was completely the wrong move. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I didn't put Mayfield in - I didn't expect a 20+ score from him. Carr could still do a job in the next game, before he's dropped. 

My QB situation is good going into the last two matches of the regular season. 

week 12: Mayfield v Dolphins
week 13: Rodgers v Giants

@jimbo jones things looking REALLY good for me going into Q2

image.png.10cc977b8617d1cc03ff763932be3f0a.png

Only two of those numbers are attached to players who aren't playing yet. But your guys are losing 17-0, so my plan is working - just in the non-ideal way. 

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

To be fair, ill accept another one. I thought our season was down the toilet 10 minutes ago.

I still need monster games from Melvin and Waller to win this.

Time to chuck Marquise Brown tbh. He has 2 catches in a 40-7 win. Should have played Sanu ? 

16 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’m regretting playing Brian Hill righter now

Winston throwing garbage time INTs instead of TDs has given my DEF a tasty score to help me out haha

I'm in a tight game - I've backed the Bears DEF and Ramdale has gone for Rams DEF and Goff. I just can't see our OL keeping the Bears D at arms length, so I imagine there will be a lot of big plays from them. I still think the Rams will win, I just don't know how.. at all. 

Archived