Ben Hamer - Signed on season long loan

Heisenberg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a really great bloke in his interview, and his hair plugs look really good too unless you look really closely (damn that HD).

If there's one thing I've learned over the last 13 years of obsessively following Derby - it's never to write any player off under new leadership. Different setups suit different players and I've enough respect for Cocu to know that he's a better judge of a player than me or any random numpty on Twitter.

3 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Seems like a really great bloke in his interview, and his hair plugs look really good too unless you look really closely (damn that HD).

If there's one thing I've learned over the last 13 years of obsessively following Derby - it's never to write any player off under new leadership. Different setups suit different players and I've enough respect for Cocu to know that he's a better judge of a player than me or any random numpty on Twitter.

Prime example being Vydra

5 hours ago, Kinder said:

Just watched his interview and I think I’ve developed a bit of a man crush on him!  What a lovely guy.  Seems really enthusiastic and a great personality to have around the club.

Is it me or does he sound like he’s been to the same interview school as Keogh ?

15 hours ago, mozza said:

Don't sit on the fence lads, is he any good or what?

He's right up there with Gary Sprake and Hamer Simpson.

I still remember Derek Hales.

We  usually do well with goalies to be fair to the Rams.

Someone has to warm the subs bench anyway.

Does he ever catch and keep the ball?

12 hours ago, papa_lazarou said:

Meh! He looks ok..... decent cover and someone to add some competition.

Those passes look good, imagine if Carson tried some of those, I'm sure they would have ended up on Mel's head ?

14 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Just found out he's from chard as well, I spent a few years working there and from what I gather it's a real working man's place, where graft and personality are important. That is a generalisation mind you

For what he may potentially lack in skill he could offset in the dressing room and giving ravas/mitchell/Roos some decent competition. 

I hope he does really well ?

As in Charrrd in Zummerzet?

As a Yeovilian by birth I can relate to that! Fine folk those Chardians.....?

Archived