Andre Ayew

Rample

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

oh god, no thanks.

Gotta be one of the least effective Strikers I've ever seen. Stealing a living.

Very rarely you'll see me say no to a potential player, but this guy is a waste of time.

I thought it was his brother, Jordan, who plays as a striker? I was under the impression Andre played out wide. Not that I’ve seen much of him.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I thought it was his brother, Jordan, who plays as a striker? I was under the impression Andre played out wide. Not that I’ve seen much of him.

Yep, you're right. Andre is predominantly left winger. Or at least used to be.

Think some of you lot are getting the wrong ayew here... Jordan is a bit poo, but Andre tore up the prem not so long ago with Swansea! He’s the winger not the striker, and we definitely need one of those after last night. Good player too when he was playing well in the prem so He’d be welcome here to me. Got a bit of strength on the wing if I remember correctly, a lot more than flojo, think he was less a direct winger going for the cross and more an inside forward like Lawrence. Would’ve thought he’s get a permanent move to somewhere at the top end in Europe so this would be a serious coup if we could get it done. If fencebache want to keep him though then we probably have no chance. Only concern to me would be his age, at 29 he’s not getting much younger, and on the wing players can lose a lot of their ability into their 30s.

Don’t know how likely this one is to happen tbh, obviously one we’d probably look at with cocus connections to him, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens if we make an approach.

37 minutes ago, leamram said:

Whenever I start a new game of football manager Derby always sign him...hope this helps 

Off topic but had a great time last week after the glitched update. Any player you could get on loan (as long as you could agree a fee and terms) joined you permanently on a free, so Mount, Wilson and Tomori signed up along with a host of other young talent.  Diangana (just before he was linked with us) was a revelation down the right.

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Am I mad for thinking this would be class? Think he'd be good at this level 

I've loved him as a player since his early days on Champ Man - So would love to bring him in

Plus yes, he'd tear up this league

Archived