Leeds Documentary

JfR

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, angieram said:

By spying? Or do they gloss over that?

Nope, still sticking to the, 'it was just an intern on a public footpath who did nothing wrong and Bielsa knew everything about Derby anyway so spying wouldn't change anything.' That's sort of the theme for the documentary - Leeds vs the world.

What was Malone shouting in the tunnel at half-time? I can't quite make it out, but to me it sounded like "(their) ducking goalie out there (has) ducking gone." Something about them being "gone" at any rate.

24 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

“A huge fine for doing nothing wrong” “the whole world’s against us”

We're not entitled, but our home is at the very top table, despite it being twenty years since we were relevant. We're also one of the biggest clubs in the country, in the whole world, so get behind the plucky underdogs Leeds who have to do it all against the odds, unfairly caught cheating, conspired against by "results of football matches the league insisted we play" just to hold us down, keep us back

16 hours ago, JfR said:

What was Malone shouting in the tunnel at half-time? I can't quite make it out, but to me it sounded like "(their) ducking goalie out there (has) ducking gone." Something about them being "gone" at any rate.

I love Malone. Covered in Marilyn Monroe tattoos, a quote mad haircut, willing to fight anyone and absolutely ****housing Leeds in the tunnel of a play off semi.

All you guys be hating, why I’ll be over here ?

24 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I love Malone. Covered in Marilyn Monroe tattoos, a quote mad haircut, willing to fight anyone and absolutely ****housing Leeds in the tunnel of a play off semi.

All you guys be hating, why I’ll be over here ?

HOLD ON!

Just seen the clip, is he yelling it to Bielsa’s translator???? 

Just watched 5 of the 6 episodes back to back.

I can't take the tension... I'm gonna leave the final episode until tomorrow.

Despite just losing to Wigan & Brentford, despite throwing an automatic promotion away, and being condemned to the play-offs, I truly believe they have what it takes to get over the finish line, and win the end of season lottery.

They clearly love each other, as the constant man-hugs prove.  They clearly don't mind cheating, as their post spy-gate sniggering behind closed doors shows.  They plan their next seasons shirts way back in winter, with only promotion on their mind.  The fans in particular ooze class and humility.  The trust.  The confidence.  The pride.  The feeling that true justice is about to bestow a once shameful club. 

There can only be one outcome.  They really are coming home now.  It cannot finish any other way.

Can't wait for the final episode tomorrow.  The tears of joy.  The relief.  The return of a true giant.  Bringing all fans together, in one mahoosive celebration of the greatest club on earth.  Wow, just wow!  A happy ending to end all happy endings!

Do not come on here, and spoil the ending for me!  

On 16/08/2019 at 18:16, nottingram said:

^^^This... in spades!

Absolutely Beautiful.

Having now seen the last episode... and having now got over the surprise ending (Who could have predicted that!  LOL!), that scene brought tears to my eyes... and that track is totally divine!

I would buy that track on vinyl!
I wanna hear that announced as No 1 at 18:55 on a Sunday evening, on Pick-of-the-Pops!
I wanna see that on Top of the Pops on a Thursday night... with the video, of course!
Let's face it, that is the best music video since Aha and Take on me!
I wanna see that beat Bryan Adams' 16 weeks at the top!
I wanna 12" version... and a Club remix... "Crying on together".

Thankyou L**ds Utd... Thankyou.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

^^^This... in spades!

Absolutely Beautiful.

Having now seen the last episode... and having now got over the surprise ending (Who could have predicted that!  LOL!), that scene brought tears to my eyes... and that track is totally divine!

I would buy that track on vinyl!
I wanna hear that announced as No 1 at 18:55 on a Sunday evening, on Pick-of-the-Pops!
I wanna see that on Top of the Pops on a Thursday night... with the video, of course!
Let's face it, that is the best music video since Aha and Take on me!
I wanna see that beat Bryan Adams' 16 weeks at the top!
I wanna 12" version... and a Club remix... "Crying on together".

Thankyou L**ds Utd... Thankyou.

I am really nit picking here but the only criticism is that it doesn’t feature Patrick Bamford crying. 

Did anyone see Bamford try and excuse his dive vs villa? Something about attempted murder and you can still get done lol

To his credit, I think it was Kalvin Phillips who said "mate you was rolling around on the floor"

I thought Kalvin Phillips came across really well in the documentary.

32 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Apparently the whole thing was initiated by the club.

Their owner did pay for it and then sold it to Amazon. Doesn't have any of the charm of Sunderland Til I Die really and doesn't pull back behind the curtain like the Man City one does.

Archived