Leeds Documentary

JfR

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

The ending is going to be a thing of beauty. Watching all the smugness dissipate. 

I'll have a better time watching that than our appearance in Sunderland's documentary, that's for sure

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm taking a wild guess, but we are probably going to be edited to look like the bad guys.

Still, it has a happy ending.

Not sure how you could even edit it that way, I do think it will miss large chunks of the second leg which isn't a problem as I have the full thing saved on the Sky Q box. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure how you could even edit it that way, I do think it will miss large chunks of the second leg which isn't a problem as I have the full thing saved on the Sky Q box. 

Probably be an interview scene edited like that one episode of The Simpsons
"No, Mr Lampard. Don't take your anger out on me!
Get back! Get back! Mr. Lampard, no!"
*Dramatization: May not have happened*

9 minutes ago, David said:

Oh, the injustice of being called out for spying

the EFL conspiracy conniving with Mel and Frank to hurt Leeds

Pat Bamford's ban being due to perception that leeds are cheating

combined with very selective and out of context quotes from Derby and from Derby fans to make us look bad.

How Derby robbed the premier league of the greatness of Leed's return and Bielsa as a crime against football.

The documenty was filmed by a yorkshire based production company, so it's probably a labour of love for a group of leeds fans.

It'll be about as biased as if the DCFCfans media studies group made a film about forest.

Season 1: Spying and failing - "Stop crying Frank Lampard"

Season 2: Bielsa combustion and Leeds return to midtable - "don't look back in anger"

Season 3: Ownership combustion and relegation battle won - "what's the story no more glory"

Season 4: Financial combustion and a return to league 1 - "roll with ?"

Season 5: League 1 campaign is disappointing, manager gary rowett says "the reality is" a lot " - "yes Blur were posh southern bamfords but they had better songs than oasis, parklife"

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Season 1: Spying and failing - "Stop crying Frank Lampard"

Season 2: Bielsa combustion and Leeds return to midtable - "don't look back in anger"

Season 3: Ownership combustion and relegation battle won - "what's the story no more glory"

Season 4: Financial combustion and a return to league 1 - "roll with ?"

Season 5: League 1 campaign is disappointing, manager gary rowett says "the reality is" a lot " - "yes Blur were posh southern bamfords but they had better songs than oasis, parklife"

It was all going well till this bit . 

On 23/07/2019 at 20:51, JfR said:

Don't want to spoil it for you all, but I hear the ending is good

This is exactly why I despise Leeds - in this short trailer they claim they are one of the biggest clubs in Britain and have one of the biggest fan bases in world football. Both statements are utter bunkum.

Candidly, they've won one league title, one league cup, one charity shield and two Fairs Cups more than us. I know that is half a dozen trophies, really not to be sniffed at, but it is not something to allow you lay claim to being one of the biggest clubs in the world. It just isn't.

P.S. amused to hear the song 'Damaged Goods' by Gang Of Four as the background. I'm guessing that won't make the final cut once they realise.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived