Premier League 19/20

Day

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Discovered I had £2 on an old skybet account and now I'll grab a pizza to celebrate Derby's win ? 

image.png.4b731eeecc2e2e5ecf18b45f2213a506.png

Silva's gotta be gone from Everton soon, surely.

• 2 weeks later...

Brendan Rodgers has signed a new 5 year deal with Leicester. Under a year since he was appointed.

Based on their performance in these first 10 months, looks like a no brainer really if they were genuinely threatened by the Arsenal rumours. He's doing very well. 

Although based entirely on my very limited memory of managers being given big extensions very early in their deals; we might be about to see Leicester's decline ? 

4 hours ago, Barnetbyram said:

hopefully

Out of interest why? I think its fantastic what he has done since he took over with Leicester. I for one would love to see them catch liverpool and take the title again after all the liverpool or man city 2 horse race talk.

30 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Out of interest why? I think its fantastic what he has done since he took over with Leicester. I for one would love to see them catch liverpool and take the title again after all the liverpool or man city 2 horse race talk.

because i hate Leicester and Rogers

1 minute ago, Barnetbyram said:

because i hate Leicester and Rogers

Out of interest..again..why? I get there is some ill feeling to leicester for the way they treated those they owed money a number of years ago, but it is a very different leicester now.

They arent really our rivals even, ive never had the same feeling playing leicester i do forest, or even leeds.

And whats Rodgers done ?

Not saying you shouldnt hate them, just curious as to why thats all.

i dont see Leicester as rivals like Leeds, or Forest i just dont like leicester never have, i have a few teams ive always had since i was a kid i like or dislike or hate, im 47 now and its always stuck, i have always had a team i prefer to win in a Derby e.g Wednesday, Southampton, Everton the list goes on, the only thing thats changed recently is i prefer Man Utd to City, City are now in my hate category Utd are in the dislike but would prefer them over City......oh and there is 1 other category its the ducking detest category which solely has 1 team in it Celtic to which Rogers was manager off and now manages Leicester i rest my case ?

Archived