Premier League 19/20

David

54 minutes ago, Barnetbyram said:

i dont see Leicester as rivals like Leeds, or Forest i just dont like leicester never have, i have a few teams ive always had since i was a kid i like or dislike or hate, im 47 now and its always stuck, i have always had a team i prefer to win in a Derby e.g Wednesday, Southampton, Everton the list goes on, the only thing thats changed recently is i prefer Man Utd to City, City are now in my hate category Utd are in the dislike but would prefer them over City......oh and there is 1 other category its the ducking detest category which solely has 1 team in it Celtic to which Rogers was manager off and now manages Leicester i rest my case ?

Fair enough.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching West Ham v Arsenal at the moment. Both teams dire, I wouldn’t be surprised if Arsenal finished in the bottom half of the table. They are shocking. Bet they wished Wenger carried on a couple more seasons.

19 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Out of interest why? I think its fantastic what he has done since he took over with Leicester. I for one would love to see them catch liverpool and take the title again after all the liverpool or man city 2 horse race talk.

I don’t expect it to happen, but if they did catch Liverpool it would be quite hilarious. 

Here’s liverpool thinking already that they’ve finally done it, they’ve finally won the league after such a long wait. Then out of nowhere come Leicester, who weren’t even on their radar as rivals. 

To add insult to injury, Rogers famously almost won it with Liverpool, and then slipped up, only to achieve it with Leicester instead. 

And that would make Leicester 2 time champions in recent years. Meaning in modern times, they’re more successful than all but united, city and Chelsea (in fact they already are). Tottenham and Liverpool must be seething to think that Leicester are domestically more successful than them (in the last decade, or even the last few decades). 

Even if Liverpool do win it, they’ll only be as successful as Leicester, not more successful. 

I’ve got a soft spot for Leicester, I went to uni there, and worked there for a long time, so I’m happy to see them do well, as long as we’re not directly competing. 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Man City are currently as close to relegation as they are to the victims...…… Football has gone, its over, the end of the beautiful game, forget it all, its finished.

the office lol GIF

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Thanks so much. Wouldn't have been able to sleep without that news.

I think the point of sharing the tweet was that Hoffenheim referred to Norwich as basement boys ? 

Archived