Premier League 19/20

David

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Doesn’t look good for Norwich tomorrow, at home to Man City which would always be a difficult game, but....

Aarons, Klose, Zimmermann, Hanley, Godfrey, Trybull, Vrancic, Leitner, Hernandez are all out injured. 

Krul has a elbow problem and also doubtful and Patrick Roberts is ineligible.

1 hour ago, David said:

Doesn’t look good for Norwich tomorrow, at home to Man City which would always be a difficult game, but....

Aarons, Klose, Zimmermann, Hanley, Godfrey, Trybull, Vrancic, Leitner, Hernandez are all out injured. 

Have we transferred our medical and physio teams over to Norwich??? ?

1 hour ago, David said:

I saw Hanley v Liverpool and I think he's better off out the way. 

I can't imagine enjoying Derby v Man City. It would be the highlight of the season for a lot of people and the tickets would sell out quicker then owt but if they're on it then you get 30% of the ball and they score 3+. Too good/rich. 

Probably better than United back when they were dominating. 

On 13/09/2019 at 15:05, David said:

They aren’t doing too bad so far.

City defending is worse than ours.

On 14/09/2019 at 19:23, Shuff264 said:

Great performance from Norwich, fair play!

Not watched MOTD but assume it was all about how man city lost rather than Norwich won.

2 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Absolutely delighted to see Norwich and Sheffield United wobbling the apple cart.

I am confident both teams will stay up. Plenty of fight shown by both teams already.

I am also enjoying Villa’s charge into Europe hitting the buffers already.

It is quite pleasing that, if the 3, it’s villa who are struggling the most. 

Goes to shoe how much of a disadvantage it is to go up through the play offs. I’m fact our early season form goes to show how much of a disadvantage the play offs are full stop. All good entertainment though. 

14 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It is quite pleasing that, if the 3, it’s villa who are struggling the most. 

Goes to shoe how much of a disadvantage it is to go up through the play offs. I’m fact our early season form goes to show how much of a disadvantage the play offs are full stop. All good entertainment though. 

Granted, it's only five games in, but I hope it's a sign of things to come.

I just love how Pukki - a unheralded free transfer from 15 months ago - is taking all of the headlines away from their expensively assembled and heavily talked-up collection of duds.

You make an interesting point, but ask every Villa fan and official you know and they will tell you that the play offs made no difference and that the club and Dean Smith are so shrewd and have been preparing for this since the year dot and this £130 million is money well spent.

I know two Villa fans and they are two of the nicest guys you could wish to meet. But there is more than a whiff of arrogance coming from the rest of the club that makes them entirely off-putting. The club haven't really positioned themselves as plucky underdogs, and for that reason, I hope they rack up 40 points and finish 18th while Norwich and Sheffield United both survive on 41.

Archived