Premier League 19/20

Day

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TimRam said:

Top 6 Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal at the end of the season.

Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal and Everton. Proper clubs.

Arnautovic reported to have handed in another transfer request, 6 months after his last request which saw him sign a new contract.

Why anyone would want to touch him after this is beyond me.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He spends money better than most others though. Could you see him wanting to pay £70 million+ for Harry Maguire?

I don’t think he cares about money, manager with an unlimited budget he’ll sign who he wants.

4 minutes ago, David said:

I don’t think he cares about money, manager with an unlimited budget he’ll sign who he wants.

In that case, why isn't he going after Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, etc?

His budget isn't unlimited. Like Klopp, he has a large amount of money to spend but, crucially, he spends it well. Or at least the recruitment team does.

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

In that case, why isn't he going after Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, etc?

His budget isn't unlimited. Like Klopp, he has a large amount of money to spend but, crucially, he spends it well. Or at least the recruitment team does.

Both Messi and Ronaldo are cracking on now, Man City are bringing in younger players. Not a chance Messi is leaving Barca, would Ronaldo play for City after his time at United? Maybe, maybe not. 

Not always ability but you you try to build a team in the dressing room, maybe Mbappe wouldn’t fit in?

Don’t know the lad but if the stories are true he’s turning into another Neymar.  

I’m sure if Pep wanted him he would get him. 

3 hours ago, David said:

Both Messi and Ronaldo are cracking on now, Man City are bringing in younger players. Not a chance Messi is leaving Barca, would Ronaldo play for City after his time at United? Maybe, maybe not. 

Not always ability but you you try to build a team in the dressing room, maybe Mbappe wouldn’t fit in?

Don’t know the lad but if the stories are true he’s turning into another Neymar.  

I’m sure if Pep wanted him he would get him. 

Thanks for confirming that. Until this very moment I thought he was your flat mate. 

Archived