Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
David

Premier League 19/20

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

What a horrendous way to announce a signing

Did you not see Klopp in the plane? Top quality banter. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

The first five seconds had my cringing too much to carry on

Watch it all then come back to me.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TimRam said:

Top 6 Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal at the end of the season.

Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd, Arsenal and Everton. Proper clubs.

Share this post


Link to post

Fester have rejected £70m from Manchester United for Harry Maguire.

You could buy the entirety of Leicester Tigers for that and still have £10m in change.

Share this post


Link to post

Arnautovic reported to have handed in another transfer request, 6 months after his last request which saw him sign a new contract.

Why anyone would want to touch him after this is beyond me.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, David said:

Chequebook Pep at it again

 

He spends money better than most others though. Could you see him wanting to pay £70 million+ for Harry Maguire?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He spends money better than most others though. Could you see him wanting to pay £70 million+ for Harry Maguire?

I don’t think he cares about money, manager with an unlimited budget he’ll sign who he wants.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, David said:

I don’t think he cares about money, manager with an unlimited budget he’ll sign who he wants.

In that case, why isn't he going after Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, etc?

His budget isn't unlimited. Like Klopp, he has a large amount of money to spend but, crucially, he spends it well. Or at least the recruitment team does.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

In that case, why isn't he going after Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo, etc?

His budget isn't unlimited. Like Klopp, he has a large amount of money to spend but, crucially, he spends it well. Or at least the recruitment team does.

Both Messi and Ronaldo are cracking on now, Man City are bringing in younger players. Not a chance Messi is leaving Barca, would Ronaldo play for City after his time at United? Maybe, maybe not. 

Not always ability but you you try to build a team in the dressing room, maybe Mbappe wouldn’t fit in?

Don’t know the lad but if the stories are true he’s turning into another Neymar.  

I’m sure if Pep wanted him he would get him. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, David said:

Both Messi and Ronaldo are cracking on now, Man City are bringing in younger players. Not a chance Messi is leaving Barca, would Ronaldo play for City after his time at United? Maybe, maybe not. 

Not always ability but you you try to build a team in the dressing room, maybe Mbappe wouldn’t fit in?

Don’t know the lad but if the stories are true he’s turning into another Neymar.  

I’m sure if Pep wanted him he would get him. 

Thanks for confirming that. Until this very moment I thought he was your flat mate. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.