Play Off Final - what are we wearing ?

WystonRam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a choice of 4*:

1. 1969 Div 2 Dave McKay no 4 shirt

2. 1975 Wembley Charity Shirld Roger Davies

3. 1976 Umbro away Argentina style away.

presently no 1 is favourite but possibly no 2 might get the nod. We’ll see.

#1stWorldproblem

#notaFloristIssue

* #4 AutoWindscreens 1990 shirt withdrawn . 

40 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Doesn't pick it up with the quote, but I'm loving your new avatar. Nice work @loweman2

two minutes on photoshop, 30 seconds on google, not to sure what the clash would have to say about it !!

feel free to download and use anybody, fits perfectly onto twitter and facebook aswell

lc3.jpg

8 hours ago, loweman2 said:

two minutes on photoshop, 30 seconds on google, not to sure what the clash would have to say about it !!

feel free to download and use anybody, fits perfectly onto twitter and facebook aswell

lc3.jpg

I’m looking away, my ocd is flaring up again,?

53 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm thinking of going naked and writing "We Are Derby, We Are The Aberdeenshire Rams, I'm Inverurie Ram, Pleased To Meet You, Hope You Got My Name" on my tadger.............but I think I need quite a few more words!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you mean to put that typo on the front of the shirt? 

On 21/05/2019 at 19:52, angieram said:

Do I have to wear black and white or stick with the navy away shirt that I wore to Leeds? 

Stick with the navy away shirt my son is insisting on wearing the same clothes as Leeds away,hopefully he has washed them ???

Got Pink and black Keogh away from last season, or Martin home from last season. Also got blue/yellow from this season and blue away from 14/15. I packed fairly light but managed to bring 4 Derby shirts.

Gonna go with Keogh pink and black from last year I think.

I'm going with an original (found in the back of the wardrobe, in surprisingly good nick, and now freshly laundered)...

derby.jpg

Muckerette has just bought new, from the club shop.
She turned down this one...

q?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B00MA645B2&Format=

In favour of the short sleeved version of this, from my first full season as a Ram (and brought a tear to my eye!)...

derby_county_1975-1976-ds.gif

Have to say, it's the first time she's worn a footy shirt, and she looks so damn hot!  Might get her the full kit!  LOL!

All photographs portrayed with kind permission of Google!  ;-) 

Archived