Play Off Final | Where Are You Sitting?

2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

I will be sitting in the pub watching the match on Sky as I couldn't buy a ticket. It is a pity as Wembley Stadium is approximately 3 miles from my house. Still you win some you lose some. I have decided I don't like random queue allocations. At 9895 I didn't have a hope in hell of buying a ticket!

You would have got in with that. I was over 12000 in the queue and missed out by literally seconds. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Harrowram said:

When my turn came the Buy Tickets button was greyed out. I was logged in and I have a Fan i.d which meets the criteria. I would have been happy to pay top book for 2 tickets as my travel costs are minimal.

You just needed to refresh the page a few times and it would have turned green and you would have been in. 

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

You may be mistaken for one of Bielsas spies if you take them. 

No point in him sending spies now cos we wont be playing them next season ?? unless of course it's to see how you should play to get into the final....

3 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

When my turn came the Buy Tickets button was greyed out. I was logged in and I have a Fan i.d which meets the criteria. I would have been happy to pay top book for 2 tickets as my travel costs are minimal.

You needed to read through the thread on here and keep reloading the ticket view until it turned to green. At that point there were definitely some tickets left. It's a shame it seemed to take a few goes for everyone to turn it from grey to green but the same issue had been commented on during the first phase.

Really sorry. From Harrow hopefully you'll hear the Derby roar and know we've scored!

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

You just needed to refresh the page a few times and it would have turned green and you would have been in. 

It's a bit too late now! The instructions should have been more explicit. There wasn't a random queue system 5 years ago and I had no problem in buying 2 tickets. Still it saves me £150 on tickets for me and my son. If Derby win we will be able to visit the big London stadiums next season. I haven't been to Arsenal or the new Tottenham stadium.

Just now, Harrowram said:

It's a bit too late now! The instructions should have been more explicit. There wasn't a random queue system 5 years ago and I had no problem in buying 2 tickets. Still it saves me £150 on tickets for me and my son. If Derby win we will be able to visit the big London stadiums next season. I haven't been to Arsenal or the new Tottenham stadium.

Yeah it was definitely a flaw in the system. It should have automatically turned green once you got to that stage. 

8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Yeah it was definitely a flaw in the system. It should have automatically turned green once you got to that stage. 

If Derby lose it is back to QPR, Fulham and possibly the new Brentford stadium which is adjacent to Kew Bridge.

20 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Unless you’re an away member, which means you’ll have to also be a home member or ST holder, you’ll do well to get away tickets for the prem as they don’t normally give away fans many.  It was difficult last time.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Unless you’re an away member, which means you’ll have to also be a home member or ST holder, you’ll do well to get away tickets for the prem as they don’t normally give away fans many.  It was difficult last time.

Pretty sure you can get an away membership without a home membership or ST. You just have to pay more I think.

1 minute ago, Harrowram said:

Thanks for taking away the one crumb of comfort I had! I would imagine Arsenal and Tottenham would allocate 3,000-5,000 away tickets?

If you don’t go to other away games or have a season ticket I doubt you’ll get tickets for those grounds.

My sister used her season tickets and got  3 seats right at the back. Then went back on general sale and bought 3 tickets quite easily in the 223 block? Something not quite right with holding so many choice seats back for general sale. It’s like handicapping season ticket holders.

16 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Pretty sure you can get an away membership without a home membership or ST. You just have to pay more I think.

You have to buy either a home membership or season ticket to get an away membership. 

Archived