Play Off Final | Where Are You Sitting?

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Leeds would be bigger.

Indeed it would! Was nice to get it in at Leeds in fairness for the play off game, always been allowed before though. Hull always allowed it but said no in the play offs. I have a great relationship with the safety officer up at Leeds and she was happy for us to take it in so happy days. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, therams69 said:

I know ... Normally used to being told its too big! Also other politics going off with it which i cant (yet) publically put on but just another reason why I am falling out of love with the game we all love... ?

Please don't be despondent. Your dedication is appreciated more than you'll know. Really hope you manage to sort it. It will be a travesty if not. UTR. 

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Please don't be despondent. Your dedication is appreciated more than you'll know. Really hope you manage to sort it. It will be a travesty if not. UTR. 

Appreciate mate. There are many reasons why I fall out of love with the game and this is just another. Will see what happens and will update either way. Everyone can then make an opinion on it all.

Got all my family (22 of us) a ticket on Friday. But then I had a csll from a bloke I met in Greece 8 years ago who remembered I was a Ram. He's never been to a match before but he told such a sobby story I gave up mine for him.

But I have a mate who works at Wembley who said I could have his seat. I didn't realise his job was maintenance of the Arch. 

Not a bad view tho....

20190519_222435.jpg

5 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

no idea who is sarcastic or not anymore. but seriously at 1 ticket per STH, how does anyone buy 22 tickets?!!?

22 of my family/ friends ( me included) have a season ticket. Pretty simple from there really

5 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

Does anyone know from pervious finals what segregation provision there was/will be between blocks 526 (us) and 527 (Villa)?

I think the seating plan on the club website doesn’t account for our whole allocation.

I am sure we get some of block 527, because my best friend’s dad snapped up a ticket there in the general sale on the club website yesterday.

Massive error on the club’s part if not.

6 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

Does anyone know from pervious finals what segregation provision there was/will be between blocks 526 (us) and 527 (Villa)?

This will be the Play-Off of Peace!

We don't need no segregation (or another brick in the wall).

Embrace the joy.  There's nothing to get angry about.  This is the day out to end all day's out!

... but if it does kick off, I'll be right behind you.  We are the 526 massive!

Edit:  Just noticed you put "pervious"... this just gets kinkier by the minute!  Talk about a mass Love-in!  

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah!  Change of plan here!

...Now gonna be sat with family members.  Block 526, so near the Halfway line, near the very back, facing the tunnel/Dug Out.

Blame the system!  Ha, ha!

Didn’t realise I was that unpopular ?,  have a great day coyr 

Archived